FS: Others Domain Name for Sale [ Telecom Related]

Status
Not open for further replies.

swatkats

Skilled
Hello,
I am willing to sell a fancy Domain name for Indian content which will be ........
We have registered this domain name 3 years back and even ran this blog for 2 odd years writing about Indian telecom news, Broadband, mobiles and other Telecom related technology.
Due to lack of Free time, i decided to sell this domain name.
You can Apply for Adsense and other online advertising programs to Earn as much as $1000/month easily since i didn't dedicate much time i made least amounts per two months.

Asking price is Cheap

Interested buyer can PM me for more details.

Quick note about this domain:
- Has Page Rank 2 which will help in better indexing in search engines and depends on your content obviously.
- Spent 1800 bucks for 3 year renewals and made around 85,000+ INR in the whole duration.
- 3 hours/day time spent and combined work of 2-3 writers can make the job easy.
- Competitors to this blog are still earning up to ~ 2 Lakh/month
- I can give you various links and sources as to how you can get more articles on the domain niche and give you tips for better indexing and competing with other same topic portals.
- I am here for serious sale. please don't send time pass PM's.

Last edited:
You can Apply for Adsense and other online advertising programs to Earn as much as $1000/month easily since i didn't dedicate much time i made least amounts per two months.
Spent 1800 bucks for 3 year renewals and made around 85,000+ INR in the whole duration.
These two contradict each other.

and also I believe you are selling just domain name, not blog with all posts/contents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back