Dominos | Pizza Hut - Ongoing offers

Re: Dominos Buy 1 get 1 coupon | Valid till 31st Jan

Already ate 2 free pizzas like that since saturday. :p

Happy Republic Day. :hap2:

Dont you need to show them the coupon ? Or is the code sufficient ?

In most cases, i just call up, give the code and place the order. They say its necessary to give the coupon on delivery, I say yes. When he comes, either he doesnt ask for coupon or if he asks, i plainly say i dont have a printout of the same. 100% of time, they agree :p

getsetgo_008 said:
i cant see the code properly.

Is that L5M 04 ?

Its LSM 04. Yes, the printout of this coupon is necessary. Although I have seen them doing with it without the coupon, I would still not take a chance :).

Arihant.EXE said:
Its LSM 04. Yes, the printout of this coupon is necessary. Although I have seen them doing with it without the coupon, I would still not take a chance :).

Better tell them you dont have coupon prinout beforehand and whether they will delivery that free pizza or not else cancel the order.

err...

they always have buy 1 get one free offer if you visit their outlet..

they have plenty on pamphlets at their store with various offers.

you can even call and ask if they have any such offers... it is just that they wont tell you the offers unless you ask for it.

raksrules said:
Better tell them you dont have coupon prinout beforehand and whether they will delivery that free pizza or not else cancel the order.

Thats the thing, they wont cancel the order cause there are 2 pizzas and they have to give it to you for the cost of 1 cause then you wont pay for 2 pizzas :rofl:

Ultimate pwnage on Dominoes :p

i once walked into dominoes outlet. there used to be coupon with age old 25% flat off on any purchase.

i asked for discount. they asked for coupon. i said i have never given one when i ask for it to be delivered at my address. if you can do it in that case, u can surely do it now. finally she agreed for it . competition is too much to lose customers for some small coupon issue. pizza hut isnt far away :rofl:

Thanks! Just ordered 2 pizzas. The moment I told I have this coupon...the operator started blabbering about some cheese burst offer...I said can I avail LSM 04 coupon or not....she yes..yes of course...and I didn't give any printout to delivery boy :D

Btw Happy Republic Day to all :)

Arihant.EXE said:
Any Pizza Hut's BOGO offer guys ?

Here you go

ecoupon58.jpg

ecoupon55.jpg

BOGO ? Buy 1 get 1 !

Thanks Konquerer, but I already have these as these were delivered to me by pizza hut under some VIP program that they have.

Just ordered 2 * Cheese Burst Pizzas , thanks for the coupon .

man :( I just called them up.. and these people said the deal isnt available in my area .. ftw :(

anyone tried "WEB 01" on dominos it says get "Free Garlic Bread and Dip"

So using "LSM 04" + "WEB 01" you can get 1 pizza+Garlic Bread and Dip

Back