Dominos | Pizza Hut - Ongoing offers

Edm30 and Net13 are the same and weren't working when I checked just a few days ago. At least not for my store in Chandigarh.
I had to settle for a code which gave 25%. I don't remember which one it was because I just tried all codes from NET06 to NET20 and just selected the best one. I think it was NET15.

Dominos.co.in: 20% Off On Online Orders of Rs.350/- or more
Coupon code: UP27520
Details:
* Valid till 31st January,2014.
* Not valid on simply veg, simply non veg Domino's pizzas, combos and beverages. Taxes extra as applicable

Which is a good non-buy one get one offer now for dominoes. Some sort of discount would be better than BOGO.

NET07 for 20% off a pizza worth Rs. 350 or more.
If ordering more than one pizza there is a coupon which gives you 50% off on the second pizza. You can ask for this even over the phone and they will apply the coupon themselves.

NET07 for 20% off a pizza worth Rs. 350 or more.
If ordering more than one pizza there is a coupon which gives you 50% off on the second pizza. You can ask for this even over the phone and they will apply the coupon themselves.

This coupon will work tomorrow as well right ?

Rs.100 off on Pizzas & Breads
Coupon Code : PTM100

Coupon Conditions:
* Rs.100 off on minimum order of Rs.400 and above
* Valid only on Pizzas & Breads
* Not valid on Regular, Simply veg/Non veg pizza, beverages & combos.
* Only 1 discount coupon per order
* Cannot be clubbed with any other offer & Applicable only on online orders.
* If outside delivery area, pickup yourself from the store
* Valid till 31st Jan 2014

Facing issues with making payment on dominoes websites. I get to "finalize your order" page and then i go to confirm order, select mastercard as payment option and then press confirm order.
I am then thrown back to the finalize your order page. I cannot order at all.

Anyone knows what is to be done ?

Back