DOS Games Thread

Wolf 3d was super awesome. I still remember my bldg friend had its full ver and it took some 14 floppies at that time with many visits to his house due to unreliable floppy media and then use file splitter, zip them and assemble into one and extract and install.:D
His mother was literally pissed off off me visiting his house every now and then...:p

Here is what I grew up playing...:cool:

Descent
Aquanoid
ArkanDOS
Pac Pc
SkyRoads
Hexen
Quake
Tank Wars
Doom series
Duke
Heretic
Hexen
Quake
Terminal Velocity
Wolfenstein 3D
Carmageddon
IndyCar
NASCAR Racing
Screamer series
Turbo
Bio Menace
Roketz
Tetris
Bomberman
Castle Adventure
Supernova
Prince of persia series
Alladin
Mario
Dave series
Chess
Ping Pong
Claw

Digger anyone ? Or am I the lone one with it ?

digger.png

You guys should check out vogons if you want an old system to play dos games the right way. That forum is totally insane!

Another software emulator I recommend is PCem. It'll run everything at correct speeds on a modern PC. Way nicer than dosbox but a bit of a pain to setup. It emulates everything from an 8088/8086 all the way to a Pentium 233MMX with multiple video cards, sound cards and voodoo support. Even DOS voodoo games work fine.

Last edited:
There is arcade version and DOS version of Dig dug..[DOUBLEPOST=1534699160][/DOUBLEPOST]I am surprised no one said Galaxian yet and Arknoid

Attachments

• galaxian.jpg
    galaxian.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 166
Arcade Volley Ball
Pacman
Prince of Persia 1
Para-trouper
Treasure Island
Leisure suit Larry
Police Quest
Doom 1 and II
Wolf 3D
Duke Nuke-em
Raptor
Chess - 3D
Car 1 and 2
Warcraft
etc and many many more

I still have Dave all series with its trainer. I remember we have to sacrifice one or two lives to pass some 8 or 7th level and then too it was difficult to survive further levels.

In those days early 2000s I bumped into some cheat code site and got something called as trainer.
Lol then I didn't even knew what a trainer was.:p

I still have Dave all series with its trainer. I remember we have to sacrifice one or two lives to pass some 8 or 7th level and then too it was difficult to survive further levels.

In those days early 2000s I bumped into some cheat code site and got something called as trainer.
Lol then I didn't even knew what a trainer was.:p
I remember my friend gave me a exe called cheatbook. we couldn't figure out what it was. One day I was poking around it and typed it Age of empire cheats and lo and behold! full cheats

Back