DOTA 2 - Discussion Thread

Not necessary to spend money to buy champs in LoL. You can win games get influence points and buy the champs. I think LoL is better than Dota 2 in a number of ways.

Wow ! This game is Intense!? Completely mesmerized with everything this game has to offer? Anyone can help me out here a bit ... suggest some easy to play/understand starting characters?

Wow ! This game is Intense!? Completely mesmerized with everything this game has to offer? Anyone can help me out here a bit ... suggest some easy to play/understand starting characters?

Go with support heroes initially. Makes the game less stressful for you as you dont have to carry the pressure like if you play a carry. Heroes like Lich and ogre magi are good support heroes. Make sure to learn how to pull from the jungle and remember to ward/courier.

Progress from there to semi carry heroes once you are familiar with advanced hero combos, enemy picks and counterpicks.

Really having a nice time playing this. Guys, we should get together and play/learn together. It'll be co-ordinated and maybe mire understandable ! What say guys should we firm groups and teams ?

Woah ! played my best session till date yesterday 22 kills 0 deaths 2 assists !!!
293B66858998A7B88D48B71BA41A20AFCAD691FF

Nice. Get a diffusal for more chasing power, and butterfly is great on him. Hyperstone is overkill, SA has a high attack speed. Invest more in agility items, diffusal, manta, butterfly.

Does anyone have a Dota2 beta invite key left ? I need 1 , I've already downloaded Dota2 and joined TE group there.

After watching the game-play even I want to play :D

TIA.

jc36lect3r a friend of mine(member of TE - naveen chauhan ) might be interested, he'll play a lot too but he's out of contact for a week more so till then try to hold one invite for me(my friend :D ).

Thanks to your suggestion I got an invite from lelinkas :bigok: and he & his friends talk in Russian throughout our gaming sessions :S !!!

Sure thing mate, pm me when you need it. The Russians are everywhere, they join English speaking servers and spam cryllic all the time. Annoying.

I started playing this since last weekend and am enjoying it till now. I am still playing with other noobs like myself, so there isn't much flaming and it is also kinda fun.

But, I have a question regarding combining items. Suppose, I want to make a Power Treads. The components are Gloves of Haste, Boots of Speed and Belt of Strength. But, even if I have all these items in my inventory how do I combine them? I read somewhere that I need to buy the recipe for Power Treads. But, where do I buy the recipes from? The shops inside the base and the ones in the side lanes sell only items. Is there a separate tab for recipes somewhere?

I have searched all through the wiki and have looked for any kind of video guide or something, but I simply cannot find any info on this. There must be something very obvious that I am missing, since it seems like I am the only person who got this doubt. :)

Back