Dream earphone Shure SE535! and Denon baby

santhoshr

Disciple
Got my Shure SE535 Special Edition today and Denon 1100 a week back. SE535 was my dream earphone for so many years, almost 6 years, finally I plunged and decided to do that kind of spending.

[attachment=12391:3.jpg][attachment=12390:2.jpg][attachment=12389:1.jpg]

Denon baby AH D1100 is for my headphone requirements, I know I'm going overboard with my headphones spending

[attachment=12392:4.jpg][attachment=12393:5.jpg]

Initially I'm not that bold to buy earphone that is so expensive only to see it going down after a year or so, that made me buy Shure SE215, and it was great catalyst I was so happy with the build quality and the seller was also genuine and good, finally I decided to go with SE535 limited edition

my SE215 purchase, http://www.techencla...12#entry1653112

Congrats!

Show-off is incomplete without details of the damages, how and where you bought it etc.,
<

Congrats, how much have u spent, i am also thinking to upgrade my 535 to red edition.

red 535 really look nice

will take time to be blown away so don't worry

be ready for cable upgrade as red 535 improves with baldur mk2 cable

Thank you all. Now for the damages, got shure from oncatalogue.com $424 with free shipping luckily I got it without any customs problem and within 7 days, wow :) Denon cost me 6.75k from dealer, Hitech Enterprises, in online shops it is 9k

red 535 really look nice

will take time to be blown away so don't worry

be ready for cable upgrade as red 535 improves with baldur mk2 cable

Yeah red looks sexy and terrific. And I'm not going to do any recabling.

Suweet! You should probably try some good female vocal oriented music to enjoy the 535.

Interesting, will try female vocal type, Yanni Aria comes to my mind, also from Yanni Voices, Yanni Love is all, Celine Dion, many more film songs, thanks
<

Sorry the Shure price is $445, the link http://oncatalogue.com/shure-se535-sound-isolating-earphones-special-edition-red-col535.html

Congratulations Santhosh. Might I suggest a nice portable DAP like the iBasso Dx100 to enhance the detailing on those beautiful iems.
<

Thanks Benny, will try it sometime very late hopefully, as I have already stretched my 'sound' spending including an amp FiiO E11 few months back

Thank you all. Now for the damages, got shure from oncatalogue.com $424 with free shipping luckily I got it without any customs problem and within 7 days, wow :) Denon cost me 6.75k from dealer, Hitech Enterprises, in online shops it is 9k

How did you get it from the dealer? Email? Website link? Phone?

Details would be appreciated since I'm piling up monies too for the D1000

Please tell me they are bassy :)

And congrats. The IEMs look awesome.

Very lucky to have evaded customs. That itself deserves another congratulations
<

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk

How did you get it from the dealer? Email? Website link? Phone?

Details would be appreciated since I'm piling up monies too for the D1000

Please tell me they are bassy :)

And congrats. The IEMs look awesome.

Very lucky to have evaded customs. That itself deserves another congratulations

The dealer name is Hitech Enterprises, pm your email I'll forward his contact details, you have to transfer money to him after talking to him, he gave me D1100 for 6750/- They are bassy right from the start without even need to drive from any amp,I like the sound, it come with extension cable which is great for movies

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express

try listening some songs of Taylor swift as also i am doing with my sennheiser HD650

Will try that, thanks

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express

Thanks. I'll send the details when I have access to a PC.

How is the build quality? Do they look durable?

Back