Drone footage of Mumbai during Lockdown (#Proud Historic Movements)

Thanks to people like this drone laws will get even stricter. I have 5 drones with 4 being DIY and one ready made. If some one wants to fly a drone don't publish the video publicly.
I fly drone in my private land only or in areas where there is nearly zero humans around the vicinty of the flying path.

Thanks to people like this drone laws will get even stricter. I have 5 drones with 4 being DIY and one ready made. If some one wants to fly a drone don't publish the video publicly.
I fly drone in my private land only or in areas where there is nearly zero humans around the vicinty of the flying path.

They took permission to shoot this. Either it says so in the video or I read it somewhere

They took permission to shoot this. Either it says so in the video or I read it somewhere
He is flying well above designated altitude of flying drones in India. So There is now way he even has a licence to fly it. So even if he did obtain permission he is breaking the laws.

He is flying well above designated altitude of flying drones in India. So There is now way he even has a licence to fly it.

Since they took permission, they must have done the same for how they can shoot etc. May be some company with contacts on the inside !

I don't know man but the eternal pessimist in me sees echoes of the London scene in 28 Days Later when I see "The City That Never Sleeps" this empty.:sorry:

Check out 28 Days Later and possibly 28 Weeks Later if you want to see what I am talking about.

Since they took permission, they must have done the same for how they can shoot etc. May be some company with contacts on the inside !
Those laws are non negotiable according to DGCA for protection of aircraft. Some groups do a lot of drone related work (flight control software) in office and they are hamstrung as laws in India are way more restrictive compared to FAA rules.

It is a different thing if they decide to look away from this.

Back