DU Meter Family Pack @19.90 for 5 users

Channu

Adept
Hey all, I've used DU meter for quite some time and quite love it. It's a net monitoring/metering software and has been very useful for me since i always like to keep an eye on things hogging my bandwidth (Being brought up in scarce bandwidth scenario does this to you :-/ )

I'm willing to get a license and it costs $9.99 for single user while the family pack for 5 users cost $19.99 i.e. $4 a piece.

Let me know if some of you are interested and then we can get the family pack.

Btw, it's not an annual license, its mostly restricted to a version. You will get free upgrade to all version 7.x. Maybe after some major upgrade they may ask to renew again

I initially used a **unmentionable copy** for quite some time during 2005 and also gave it to few friends. We all loved it so after an year or so, we got a licensed version and shared it but then a new update came out and they asked for money so we didn't pay anymore and after that it was back to **unmentionable**

About DU meter : https://www.hageltech.com/dumeter/buy

How exactly does it work in a multi device scenario? In my house there are at least 20 devices that are connected to the router (Phones, Smart Lights, Laptops/computers/tabs, Printer, TVs, DTH STB, Printer etc).

Errrmm... It doesnt :dead:

I use it on my laptop. That's it, monitoring the programs and a traffic usage window that it provides.

I tried a few free alternative but there were some or the other features amiss hence fell back to DU.

It doesn't do anything by itself, just provides you with all the network stats of your NIC and lists all the programs currently using bandwidth etc.
You can get a trial version and check it out.

It doesn't actually sniffs but lists all the apps when requested with their live bandwidth usage. I use it to keep an eye on processes eating up my bandwidth or hurting my latency while I'm playing DoTA 2 etc.
Since I use internet almost always on a 4g network so ping is precious, use the monitor to identify and quickly end task the update requesting service etc for lower latency.

I tried a few free alternative but there were some or the other features amiss hence fell back to DU.

It doesn't do anything by itself, just provides you with all the network stats of your NIC and lists all the programs currently using bandwidth etc.
You can get a trial version and check it out.

Yup, DU meter is the best, Got the Family pack in 2016 for 12 USD, using on my two laptops. The online account which has stats from both laptops is also a nice feature. Getting all the latest updates as it was 7.x when i bought it in 2016.

Yup, DU meter is the best, Got the Family pack in 2016 for 12 USD, using on my two laptops. The online account which has stats from both laptops is also a nice feature. Getting all the latest updates as it was 7.x when i bought it in 2016.
Hey, did you get the win 11 upgrade version of DU meter ? Bump after 4 years :smile:

Hey, did you get the win 11 upgrade version of DU meter ? Bump after 4 years :smile:

I am no longer using it, it is still installed on my very old, rarely used laptop and DU meter was asking some upgrade/purchase for new version. Unlimited Fibre led to me not installing on new machines, Are you still using it? how much are they asking for upgrade?

Hey all, I've used DU meter for quite some time and quite love it. It's a net monitoring/metering software and has been very useful for me since i always like to keep an eye on things hogging my bandwidth (Being brought up in scarce bandwidth scenario does this to you :-/ )

I'm willing to get a license and it costs $9.99 for single user while the family pack for 5 users cost $19.99 i.e. $4 a piece.

Let me know if some of you are interested and then we can get the family pack.

Btw, it's not an annual license, its mostly restricted to a version. You will get free upgrade to all version 7.x. Maybe after some major upgrade they may ask to renew again

I initially used a **unmentionable copy** for quite some time during 2005 and also gave it to few friends. We all loved it so after an year or so, we got a licensed version and shared it but then a new update came out and they asked for money so we didn't pay anymore and after that it was back to **unmentionable**

About DU meter : https://www.hageltech.com/dumeter/buy
Give me a week, will try trial version first

Give me a week, will try trial version first
That's a very old post. I'm currently using a trial on Win 11 and it is currently a work in progress due to changes in windows taskbar UI. As of now 5 user license is available for $12 (using the method @RS4 revealed to me years ago in a DM :D )

Back