FS: Desktops Dual Core Desktop Computer E5300 + G31 + 2GB + Samsung 20" + 320GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will take the DVD writer in 300 bucks, meet me at any metro station of blue line(but prefer Tagore Garden to Noida City Center any metro station).

Sorry dude ur price is too high, Check prices of new:
http://www.costtocost.in/list/pricelist.pdf
Instead of going to Rohini/Gurgaon, It would be better for me to add few bucks n buy new all same things from Nehru Place.

Thanks for opening my eyes. I never knew there is Nehru Place exists in Delhi and there is a costtocost pricelist exists on the net.

Go run, get it from there, don't waste your time in increasing "gyan" of people like me on my sale thread.

Also, please do not send me any PM in future for anything, I don't like people lowballing not just through PM but also on sale threads.

Thanks for opening my eyes. I never knew there is Nehru Place exists in Delhi and there is a costtocost pricelist exists on the net.

Go run, get it from there, don't waste your time in increasing "gyan" of people like me on my sale thread.

Also, please do not send me any PM in future for anything, I don't like people lowballing not just through PM but also on sale threads.

Boss you could have replied to my PM by saying NO.

Since there is no reply form you, i posted in main thread(Considering most of items are already sold)

Also if you know everything exists on this planet, still you are asking much higher price for Used & Out of warranty items.

Boss you could have replied to my PM by saying NO.

Since there is no reply form you, i posted in main thread(Considering most of items are already sold)

If someone doesn't reply PM, it means, he doesn't want to sell at the offered price. Common sense.

Also if you know everything exists on this planet, still you are asking much higher price for Used & Out of warranty items.

Can you tell me one single item which I am selling at more than the price mentioned in the cost2cost list (which is excluding VAT) you posted on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back