LG has announced its new flagship, the LG V10, quite silently (not intentional, most probably). While the world has been discussing the Google announcements of two days ago, LG disclosed its newest flagship. Some of its standout features include:
- A 5.7" QHD primary display, along with another small 2.1" 160 x 1,040px display on the top, which can display notifications, or other important info or just any customizable text.
- Stainless steel frame and thick silicone rear cover - the device is MIL-STD certified for shock resistance
- SD 808 (disappointing.. but might be a good choice, considering the mixed results with SD 810) with 4GB RAM
- Two front cams (yes.. 2 separate cams) - both 5MP - one for a routine selfie, and the other wide-angle cam for a group selfie.
- Rear 16MP, f 1.8 cam with OIS
- Rear power button with fingerprint scanner
- A 3000 mAH removable battery and microSD slot
- Dedicated DAC for improved audio output