Budget 20-25K Dual Sim with 2GB RAM and 5.5" Display

Lord Nemesis

Overlord
Skilled
Looking to buy a Dual Sim Android phone for myself. This is going to replace my Galaxy S3. Please Suggest options.
Dual Sim support is mandatory. Should have 2GB RAM, preferably a 5.5"+ Full HD display, an SOC that can support a Full HD display and USB OTG support. Battery should last at least a day.

1. Budget?

A: <30K preferably. 20 to 25k would be a sweet spot.
2. Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?
A: Bar
3. Preferred display type?
A: 5.5"+ Full HD IPS or AMOLED Preferably. 5" is the least I would go for in the worst case.
4. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: None
5. Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?
A: Touchscreen
6. Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.
A: >10 MP rear camera , LED Flash
7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: Android. Preferably 4.3+
8. Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).
A: 3G,WiFi (with hotspot support), Bluetooth,
9. What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?
A: Internet, Multimedia and Games etc.
10. Any other requirements?
A: 2GB RAM, SoC that can handle Full HD displays, USB OTG, Micro SD support optional if USB OTG is supported. Battery should last at least one day.
11. If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.
A: Been looking at several models on the internet. Alcatel Idol X+, Karbonn Titanium Hexa, iBerry Auxus Nuclea N2, Huawei Honor 3x Pro etc. I also considered Lenovo Vibe Z, but its apparently single sim version in India. Also looked at HTC Desire 816, but 720p looks bit low for 5.5"

I have a xolo Q3000 , was not sure about xolo's performance in the start, but seen reviews and video's of it and I felt to take a risk and the risk was worthy enough. All the specification you have mentioned is all their in my phone and the price is just 18k. The only problem with my phone is the heating problem, my phone gets heated up while charging, but dats negotiable.. Their will be some flaws in every product. I was confused with samsung grand2 and I am happy with my decision that I choose Xolo. My two frenzz are complaining about grand2.

If you want , do check for more Xolo phones reveiws..
It seems that Xolo is an unsung hero at the moment.

Xolo Q3000 CPU is not powerful enough to run the Full HD display in a optimal manner. That's why I decided against it.

Does anyone here bought the Alcatel Idol X+? The only problem being reported about it seems to be that it runs hot which seems to be a pattern with MTK6592T based devices running @ 2GHz. Is this serious enough to warrant not buying?

Back