dubai shopping

Guys ,
whats the recommended shops /online to pick up mobile and a ps4 at dubai?

getting confused , thanks :)
Take the metro to dubai mall.
Walk through the tunnel for half a km, enjoy the views.
The minute you enter there is a ice-cream parlor with thai staff, taste the ice creams there, amazing.
Keep walking another 25 meters from there.
There you go, look straight, left, right.. All the stores you will ever need in Dubai. Do not forget to bargain for better deals..

There are ofcource many more options, like the city center at Deira for even cheaper deals on the ps4. I wouldn't recommend shopping on street stores in dubai anymore unless you personally know someone or have a strong recommendation.

thank you @edge111hussain ,
i am personally not going ,
my wife will be carrying it down for me ... would these stores at the mall be at similar prices that i see on souq.com?
Dubai is more of an stores shopping place rather than online. Prices are generally higher online.
Also it doesnt matter if she shops from a mall or from a local store at bur or deira cause of the items you need.
Dubai mall will be convenient for her, generally for all kinds of shopping the 'City Center' at Deira is the cheapest.
Pls tell her to avoid local shops for ps4 and mobiles. Its fine for people who stay there, but to carry it back check out mall stores only.
Ask her to bargain for offers or freebies. Trust me they do give gr8 offers if you ask.

Back