Duck Tales in Hindi?

On Flipkart, there are 10 volumes in total. Each costing 126 bucks + 30 for shipping (individual DVD order). Wouldn't it be wise to wait till it's actually in stock, rather than pre-order?

Ethan_Hunt said:
On Flipkart, there are 10 volumes in total. Each costing 126 bucks + 30 for shipping (individual DVD order). Wouldn't it be wise to wait till it's actually in stock, rather than pre-order?

Add more than 1 dvd; than shipping is free. I am in; updated in Go thread.

Yep.

Recd notifications only via email. No sms notification, which was kinda odd. Maybe cuz they are only sending the dvds which have arrived @ their warehouse (rest will take lil more time). Another member who booked the order b4 me is yet to get email notification for any DVD shipment at all. Weird tbh.

So I had ordered the whole set (1-10) but my status is still showing "Will ship once released". Called up FK CC and they said they're in the process of packing all the orders now and they should be shipped in a couple of business days. I'm guessing Monday/Tuesday.

Well this should go into the show-off thread :D

buggers didnt ship the second volume yet. looks like I have to wait for few more days.

ikWBx.jpg

24cyyrm.jpg

1) Hindi Dubbing is indeed the one which we have seen on DD.

2) Movies have got the problem of jagged edges/lines whenever there is fast movement of the characters. (refer to pics provided at the end and to booo's post below for resolving the issue on comp.)

3) Slim plastic cases looks good for the disc.

4) Not playing on ps3.

5) Discs episodes are not in Order. Disc named one doesnt contains start of the series

6) Two connecting episodes are not on the same disk. Not only that, first episode of 2 part story carries on and overlaps other independent episode's file. :mad:

7) EDIT Some files Playing fine via USB. No Jagged edges.

Others giving codec error DAMN.. .. :mad:

Last edited:
Spacescreamer said:
2) Movies have got the problem of jagged edges/lines whenever there is fast movement of the characters. (refer to pics provided at the end)

One more thing: it seems that the episodes are not the first 30 episodes.

The Jagged edges are because the movies are interlaced and not progressive. it would go away if you enable the deinterlacing option in vlc.

nAaOK.jpg

^^ Seems like u on the same page.. :)

i just discovered that as well. The default media player kicked in and i am not well acquainted with it to switch options.

Next step was to check the movie on LCD via USB playback and its playing fine there. Very watchable. (Typical DVD quality though)

Checked with VLC just now and you posted the same as well.

Discs are indeed out of order. That is a lil dampener.

Back