Shipping Extra : At actuals

Original Bill will be provided
Note: box packing for processor is not available
Mobo with box

PM me for anything, kindly no lowballing

Regards
Spectre

Since you didn't say anything about lowballing, here i go :D

I bought the same RAM chips for 1.4k each like 6 months back, so 3.2k for both of them seems through the roof considering they are second hand. If you can give them both for 2k, then i am interested.

slash84 said:
Since you didn't say anything about lowballing, here i go :D

I bought the same RAM chips for 1.4k each like 6 months back, so 3.2k for both of them seems through the roof considering they are second hand. If you can give them both for 2k, then i am interested.

sir for your kind information
current prices for the same RAM is 2100 for 2GB
www.deltapage.com

FYI Ram prices are usually double in December than what they are in June. I have seen this happening for the past 10 years. Since you purchased in September i thought you wouldn't have paid that much.

Anyway sorry for butting in your deal.

dude ddr2 prices are raising

so keep the ram with you and sell it after a couple of years so u can get 5k

4gb transcend used ram 3k=:bshit:

your sellin it for the price more than what uve bought it for:tongue:

ocizer said:
dude ddr2 prices are raising

so keep the ram with you and sell it after a couple of years so u can get 5k

4gb transcend used ram 3k=:bshit:

your sellin it for the price more than what uve bought it for:tongue:

your post is reported sir, thanks for your time :p
Its least of your botheration what price i bought it for, every sale here depends on current market prices

i dont understand whats the problem here, posting this cause i BOUGHT RAM from TE, a few weeks back at a higher price than the seller had bought it (and i knew it)....but then i wanted the ram neways and i would have shelled out MORE if i had bought new off the market......so the price quoted here is fine!.....

thetechmind said:
i dont understand whats the problem here, posting this cause i BOUGHT RAM from TE, a few weeks back at a higher price than the seller had bought it (and i knew it)....but then i wanted the ram neways and i would have shelled out MORE if i had bought new off the market......so the price quoted here is fine!.....

Exactly, i am selling a 22K card 8800GTS (when bought) for 4K now, since their value is only so much
are the wise men who crapped are ready to buy it at a higher price?

Mods: Kindly clean the thread, Thanks

sorry for the delay in responses, the local buyer who was to pick it up is not responding after holding for a longtime. Its back on sale
I will soon respond to all PMs

CPU,MB and RAMs are still available !
Combos updated, looking for a quick sale

Combo for proccy and board: 5500, Is it with shipping or without shipping??? I am really interested in it Coz Spectre is damn genuine:).

raheelshadab said:
Combo for proccy and board: 5500, Is it with shipping or without shipping??? I am really interested in it Coz Spectre is damn genuine:).

Thanks for the compliment, appreciate that
Its without shipping - for Kolkatta around 150+
South would be bit cheaper

raheelshadab said:
If its 5650/- for combo, i.e Proccessor and motherboard.....I am ready to buy it. PM me for deal.

Its currently on hold for another buyer, will PM u if he backs out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back