E8400,Asus P5QC,2x2GB DDR2 800MHz, CM690

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaatSahab

Skilled
E8400,Asus P5QC,2x2GB DDR2 800MHz, CM690, ATi HD4850

• Expected Price: [STRIKE][5K{Processor}+4K{MoBo}+3K{RAM}[/STRIKE]+2K{CM690}+[STRIKE]4K{ATi HD4850}[/STRIKE]
  • Time of Purchase: October 2008

• Warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes/Yes | 12 Months
  • Reason for Sale: Shifting to Delhi, can't lug it around.
  • Purchase Invoice Available: Yes
  • Product Condition: Everything is in perfect condition except few dents and bends on the cabinet. Board and everything is perfectly fine, might have to dust it off a bit.

• Product Location: Yamuna Nagar, Haryana, India.
  • Preferred Courier: DTDC
  • Shipping Charges: Free for Delhi/NCR, Depends upon location for R.O.I
Payment Options: Bank transfer, Credit card, Gold Coins. Strictly avoid IOU notes

Those who want to negotiate on the price, well there is no negotiation, PM me if u want to buy or else move on buddy. Don't crap my thread either by leaving ur Bawaseer (Shitty and Bloody) knowledge bytes.

First the pics:

8cn.png

As the CPUz screenshots are self-explanatory, but still if u want more info then u can ask me or Google it out. :tongue:
As for non-negotiable prices, my price is fair and I always take care of my customers in way or the other ;) :p
Like MoBo will come with the Bluetooth dongle complementary. Cabbby will come retro fitted with LED fans complementary etc. So u can expect lil surprise like such.

After deliberations and suggestions by various folks, I have revised the prices. So those who are still interested in the deal, do lemme know. The price for the overall package is still the same.
Shipping waived off on Processor,RAM, MoBo and the whole bundle. Only cabinet will require extra shipping charges. For rest of the products, shipping is free across India.
As I got all the original boxes brought to my place today from my village, I want all the interested parties to PM me for the details of my account and whoever is the first in the queue, can pay and get his product shipped same day.
Those who are in ahead and queue and don't respond till 9AM tomorrow about their bid, they'll forfeit their bid and will be out of the queue automatically thus bumping others behind them up in the queue.
Update: Now the GPU, HD4850 is also up for sale, 4.5K (price non-negotiable) The GPU package includes, the HD4850 with 12 months warranty still left on it, its Single slot cooler, the Arctic Cooling Accelero S1 Rev 2 which is currently being used on it, AC Turbo Module. I will also include the Original Dirt game DVD in the bundle that came with it, if I can find it here in time. I think in 4.5K, the GPU bundle is sweet enough.
The pics are of the card in its both state, default state and the other after applying custom cooling solution to it.
Update:
RAM sold, GPU and MoBo price dropped. :hap2:
Update 2.0:
CPU+GPU+MoBo sold off to Demonic, now only CM690 remains. :hap2:

Waiting for first buyer's response, the Numero Uno dude, itzmydamnlyfe.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Price Revised !

All right lemme clear the situation for all. I'm posting the queue here. Till now its been FCFS but if some wants the whole deal, he can skip the queue can ring in my cash registers :eek:hyeah:
Processor: On hold for Majinbu
Cabinet:
  1. OFG1
  2. adizz
RAM:
  1. mutant
  2. OFG2
  3. OFG3
  4. CA50
  5. Sandy
  6. OFG4
  7. OFG5
  8. Bikenstein
  9. Demonic
In the RAM queue, the situation has been such from yesterday but as I had to revise the pricing last night, If u are in the queue since yesterday and willing to buy RAM at revised rates then consider it a done deal. If u buy the whole package, u r automatically bumped out of the queue and into the register. ;) Similar priority would be given to the person willing to go for the MoBo and RAM combo.
If u think this is unfair then ask the Mods to contact me and if they agree with u then I am willing to change this kinda scheduling BUT there will be nor further changes in prices.

good one, it looks more like Rashan Q than Ram Q, :)

how come 4 users have same name, OFG (2,3,4,5), and again where is OFG1 ;)

annababu- SMPS is not for sale. Cabinet is up for grabs in just 2.5K plus shipping. As the cabinet is heavy, its the only product I'll be asking for separate shipping charges.

adizz- Sorry, couldn't get my cabinet to pose for my photoshoot today, will definitely post more pics and photoshoot vid tomorrow. ;)

To all, Shipping waived off on Processor,RAM, MoBo and the whole bundle. Only cabinet will require extra shipping charges. For rest of the products, shipping is free across India.

As I got all the original boxes brought to my place today from my village, I want all the interested parties to PM me for the details of my account and whoever is the first in the queue, can pay and get his product shipped same day.

Those who are in ahead and queue and don't respond till 9AM tomorrow about their bid, they'll forfeit their bid and will be out of the queue automatically thus bumping others behind them up in the queue.

This the video of my cabinet and my detailed comments. If u r interested in cabinet, please do watch the video.

RAM gone to Sandy as he contacted me first on other forum regarding it and was OK with updated rates. Processor on hold for OFG and next in queue for it is Roxtin.

Rest all are open for bidding.

well, I watched the video. But I really couldn't make out the thing that was broken. can u post some pics of the damage? Is the damage visible on the outside?

One front 5.25 bay grill has its retention clips chipped so it needs to be held in place via duct tape. Nothing else is broken in the cabinet. As for pics of the damage, right now I can't post 'em as my place is too stuffed up and I'm busy in my preparation for moving. I'll be back only by Monday and then I'll post those pics.

Update: Now the GPU, HD4850 is also up for sale, 4.5K (price non-negotiable) The GPU package includes, the HD4850 with 12 months warranty still left on it, its Single slot cooler, the Arctic Cooling Accelero S1 Rev 2 which is currently being used on it, AC Turbo Module. I will also include the Original Dirt game DVD in the bundle that came with it, if I can find it here in time. I think in 4.5K, the GPU bundle is sweet enough.

Payment cleared from my end. Please update me about the same and about the shipping/tracking details asap

Payment Received here. Shipping RAM by 4PM. Don't worry about packaging, gonna secure 'em like couple of Penis for transplant ;) :D

CA50- Dude, Sandy got to me on other forum well before u. I even have all ur PMs with time stamps with me.

RAM shipped via DTDC Plus. Tracking ID PMed on the other forum as ur Inbox here is full. Will reach Bangalore by 5PM tomorrow. Adizz, this is the more illuminated pic of the the front bay grill and as u can see here and compare it with my earlier pics of the cabinet's front area, the damage is not visible from outside, at all. Green circles mark the clips in place,. Red circles mark the area where clips were ought to be but got chipped during the build process.

10062010d.jpg

Forgive my editing, the Green circle right next to Red one is oughtta be Red but its Green now, hope u do understand what I'm trying to show here.

Bump, first one.

Bumping with joy.

OK, I'm back in town and looking forward to a quick sale of the remaining items. Those who are interested, please PM me.
P.S: BUMP! ;)

Bumping the bumper once more.
Come on folks, I am selling these things for peanuts. HD4850 for 4K which includes the custom cooler besides its stock cooler and 2 game DVDs, Dirt and LOTR-Shadows of Angmar.
My MoBo is the cheapest P5Q series board on the forum, only for 4K.
My cabinet is all up for grabs for 2K which includes 3 Cooler Master fans and 3 Amigo LED fans.
Processor is up for 5K, the ultimate beast capable of hitting 3.6GHz on Stock HSF and 4GHZ on air.
BTW, those who wanted, below are some sunlit and detailed pics of the cabinet.
P.S: All the stuff on sale is box packed now with all the stuff and ready for same day shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back