Audio ear-canal headphones

archish

Skilled
I am looking for ear-canal headphones. Budget 1k. I would like to know which model would suit my taste and also if they are available india.

archish said:
I am looking for ear-canal headphones. Budget 1k. I would like to know which model would suit my taste and also if they are available india.

1K? Not happening, bro. There are some Sony Fontopia models out, as well as the ultra-high end Shure e2c/e4c and Etymotics models. All >100$ though..

Lol.

Sony's cheapest ear phones are for Rs.600.

Ear canal earphones for 1k is never gonna happen.

Youll need atleast 3k for the cheapest ear canal phones.

hmm so w800i earphones alone cost 3k?

EDIT: The problem with normal earphones is that it doesnt hold on to my ear. The K750i type earphones just fall off :(

Ok what about earphones, normal ones like sony n stuff. I want small earphones the ones like in k750i are TOO BIG and keep falling off. Good bass and sound quality is important

the sony MDR-EX51LP/WHI in canal earphone its abt 40$. Any possibility to get that in india? Also which other products are better than Fontopia in the 40$ range?

Guys I just got an email from creative saying Creative Labs EP-630 Earphones will cost approx 2k. Do you guys think if its worth the price?

Back