Audio Earphones Started Peeling after 2yrs..Kya karoon ?

hardyieks

Disciple
Namaste,

So i have been using this Scosche earphones past 2 years and they are great, but all of a sudden its showing signs of wear and tear and has started peeling.so would like to know is that is there an easy solution to this , as i like the earphones very much. i am sure many of you have faced this problem.

I came across this one solution of braiding it, seemed a very good idea at first but once i started it and i got bored in like 10 mins of continuously doing it, Being truly Indian i just cannot throw them away!!!!

Any ideas ??

look what i did! hahaha

Attachments

• IMG_20160517_214704.png
    IMG_20160517_214704.png
    498 KB · Views: 292
Well, It indicates that your earphone cable is nearing its shelf life. Being a rubber-latex product, life is not long. Same thing happened to my soundmagic E30. Nothing can be done.

If you are ok with soldering, then open the remote/ mic cover , de solder , use some nylon tubing the kind you find in electrical market or heat tubing and thread the cables through them, then resolder the connections, if you use heat shrink tubing then once you can apply some heat and it will give a nice tight finish

Back