eBay India - Coupons & Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vodafone has had this offer before and I think they are repeating it. Recharge online and get a 7% off coupon which will be valid till end of September.

Just a headsup - participating in the eBay surveys grants us coupons. I am not sure if a coupon is guaranteed for every survey but I received one in my mailbox for participating in a survey last week. 500 off max. for 7500 Rs. and above. That seemed like a good deal to me.

Thank you for taking the time out to answer our survey regarding your online shopping habits. We have taken note of your choices and hope to tailor eBay to your preferences in the times ahead.

As promised, here ís the coupon that you can use for your next purchase on eBay India!

Off to Surveying... >:)

:p

Yesterday I attempted another lengthy one (about eBay Guarantee, PaisaPay and their customer service) and eBay intelligently asked the same set of questions twice over. Probably to check that the user isn't fooling around. :p

:p

Yesterday I attempted another lengthy one (about eBay Guarantee, PaisaPay and their customer service) and eBay intelligently asked the same set of questions twice over. Probably to check that the user isn't fooling around. :p

After they gave that 500/7500 coupon - i decided to skip the survey this time. Had it been a 500/5000 that would have been good.

Anyways - I think its better to take the watch coupons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back