eBay India - Coupons & Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's still working for me though(see screenshot) . My mom has an axis bank account but sadly no debit card/cc. :(

And the options for debit card and net banking are alive too. see the second screenshot.

Attachments

• 5.png
    5.png
    164.7 KB · Views: 193
  • 6.png
    6.png
    167.7 KB · Views: 203
Is the Axis Bank discount still working? It says "This eBay coupon has reached the maximum eligible redemptions. Please use a different coupon or proceed to payment." for me.

Found a new coupon working today atleast... code: MCWEEKEND9 Max discount is Rs.1000 i guess. To be used ONLY with Mastercard CC.
And hence my argument is true that ebay is cheater. MCWEEKEND8 coupon page still shows valid till 31st July but when applied it says 'coupon expired'. And, they have issued a new one already with max discount of Rs.1000.

You will have to pay via Mobikwik wallet to get the 10% off. The 10% amount will get added to the Mobikwik wallet.

I tried that earlier and it did not work, was not able to complete purchase ( either using mobile App or PC browser) And if you transfer funds to Mobikwik wallet and transaction does not go thru , you cannot withdraw funds back from mobikwik to your bank account. You will have to use the balance in Mobikwik wallet in recharge of phone, DTH and crap like that.

I tried that earlier and it did not work, was not able to complete purchase ( either using mobile App or PC browser) And if you transfer funds to Mobikwik wallet and transaction does not go thru , you cannot withdraw funds back from mobikwik to your bank account. You will have to use the balance in Mobikwik wallet in recharge of phone, DTH and crap like that.
You may be able to withdraw the money back to your account if you pester the CC. Since I recharge online regularly via MobiKwik, have never needed to ask money to be refunded to bank account.

That's kind of last resort for those who are desperate. Someone did try this earlier and succeeded too. Even I was thinking of using it if they don't offer any coupon more than 10% discount till monday.

You may be able to withdraw the money back to your account if you pester the CC. Since I recharge online regularly via MobiKwik, have never needed to ask money to be refunded to bank account.
as per RBI rules, you cannot withdraw money back to account if it is in wallet. I pestered CC, wrote to them on twitter, nothing helped.

as per RBI rules, you cannot withdraw money back to account if it is in wallet. I pestered CC, wrote to them on twitter, nothing helped.
You sure about the RBI rule thing? Or did the CC invent it?

I returned one order on Jabong. They refunded the money as Jabong credit(i.e Jabong wallet). Their terms and conditions stated that on order cancellation, customer will be given the option of getting refund to bank account or as Jabong credit.
I took a screenshot, highlighted the policy and mailed them. Got refund in bank account in 4-5 days.

money can be refunded back to the account.
the RBI thing comes in effect if the amount is huge.
in that case , they need a copy of the pan card to validate the money transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back