eBay India - Coupons & Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
me is first in line..... request PM your account details so I can transfer the amount in advance to you.[DOUBLEPOST=1406651684][/DOUBLEPOST]AXIS bank 14% coupon is not working anymore guys :(

Thanks dealwise anyways. Your offer to help the community yet again is highly appreciated.

me is first in line..... request PM your account details so I can transfer the amount in advance to you.[DOUBLEPOST=1406651684][/DOUBLEPOST]AXIS bank 14% coupon is not working anymore guys :(

Thanks dealwise anyways. Your offer to help the community yet again is highly appreciated.

Not so happy as I didn't react in time to help the fellas. :(

Will try to be reactive next time :)

I had an email yesterday from ebay about a samsung 32" LED TV for ~18500/- without the wall mount and installation. Only seller warranty provided.

I had an email yesterday from ebay about a samsung 32" LED TV for ~18500/- without the wall mount and installation. Only seller warranty provided.

Is it fine to go with sellers warranty?
As seller is from Punjab & i am from Mumbai

It is not preferable. Having warranty is always good. But if you like to gamble, the deal is good.

Capture.JPG
New coupon.

LS25PAYBCK
25 % off
minimum amount : 999
max discount : 2000

categories can be varied.
got myself hella dynablade wipers , and i see it gets applied on vaccum cleaners , car speakers, amps etc.

LS25PAYBCK
25 % off
minimum amount : 999
max discount : 2000

categories can be varied.
got myself hella dynablade wipers , and i see it gets applied on vaccum cleaners , car speakers, amps etc.

Not working with LED tv... infact I have tried many coupons like 6% hdfc.. 10% sbi none of them are working..
Is it possible for the seller to decline using additional coupons?

No. Just that the coupon gets applied on random listings. Have seen it work on Eureka Forbes vacuum cleaner and was denied on Panasonic ones. Its a hit or miss. If hit can save you a lot more though.

No. Just that the coupon gets applied on random listings. Have seen it work on Eureka Forbes vacuum cleaner and was denied on Panasonic ones. Its a hit or miss. If hit can save you a lot more though.

exactly 6% or 10% on 27k LED can definitely save a lott

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back