Status
Not open for further replies.
15% discount
Max disc. Rs. 4000
Use Coupon code : EBAYINDIA7
Valid only on App

Just use m.ebay.in in web browser if you don't want to use app

Last edited:
Kobo Glo for Rs. 4459 on ebay. Would have gone for this despite the seller not shipping to Kerala had I not just bought a Kindle Paperwhite for twice that money.

From Oct 1 - Oct 31, 2014, you can enjoy flat 8% discount* on all electronic goods on ebay, simply by using your HDFC Bank Credit Card.

Maximum discount: Up to Rs. 2,500 across all electronics on eBay. Use promo code: HDFCELECT1

i want to buy a cheap trimmer cum shaver, some pen drive and few other stuff, any one has good offer and coupon code.

please share

^ Don't bother wasting your time with Mobikwik. It seems that the service is run by a bunch of monkeys. They take hours/days to credit your wallet (though they charge your card gleefully), and by that time you would have missed your deal. Then you are left to argue with them about issuing you a refund. I have not seen a more unprofessional e-service ever.

^ Don't bother wasting your time with Mobikwik. It seems that the service is run by a bunch of monkeys. They take hours/days to credit your wallet (though they charge your card gleefully), and by that time you would have missed your deal. Then you are left to argue with them about issuing you a refund. I have not seen a more unprofessional e-service ever.
If it is a coupon like above, the discount is applied before the card is charged.
If it is a cashback, you have to manually claim your cashback. 1 day after the order is completed, you will get an email. In that email there is an option of claiming cashback. Once you click on that link, you will get cashback instantly.
(This is what happened when I booked tickets on BookMyShow via Mobikwik and got 15% cashback)

Even I was confused why I did not get cashback. Then I opened my email to send them a complaint mail. I saw their order completion mail at that time. They had even sent an sms and provided the cashback link there. I totally missed it as I thought that it would come automaticlly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back