eBay India - Coupons & Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the link to the wheel. Sign in with eBay Id.
https://www.waytoofab.com/ebaymagicwheel/app.php
Wow, you have to click on that link. Wonder how many people will miss it. Anyway it worked. I got a ₹ 75 off coupon for the FiiO and ₹ 200 off on a Vacuum cleaner I purchased just an hour back. On the ₹ 200 off coupon the arrow was almost touching the Seagate 1 TB, darn....I think it's more of the purchased product value rather than luck. Just buy a costly product like a ₹ 25k+ laptop or camera, and I think one might get a good product.[DOUBLEPOST=1394805394][/DOUBLEPOST]
10% Off Coupon
EBAYBASH12

Thanks for this coupon brother. It worked for me while purchasing a Vacuum Cleaner, got a nice discount.

9% off max 900 on almost all products. Coupon expires today, i.e. 20th march

9BDAYYOUBB

I just saved 200 on 2.2k xbox wired controller.:)

got a 150 off on min 200 coupon.
tried to order via ICICI mastercard and after the 3d pin verification , the page reverted back to review your order/pay now page.
havent received any sms from ICICI bank , so what is the probability of the money being stuck.
PS : netbanking not activated yet.

...New account needed...

500 off min 1500 - Use Coupon 723WELCOME

100 off min 150 - Use Coupon 721WELCOME

XBOX Gamepad for 1700 using 500 coupon - Link and Link

7% off upto max Rs750
Code DUV6FKZC2Y
Validity: 31March2014[DOUBLEPOST=1395469498][/DOUBLEPOST]7% off upto max Rs750
Code 5YPLLXWTRP
Validity: 31March2014

Last edited:
Hmm I used that 100 rupee coupon it's Upto 24march and not allows cash on delivery...!:(
May I know about ebay.in handling shipping, secure payment,after sale service is it safe because it was my first time with ebay..!;)

Hmm I used that 100 rupee coupon it's Upto 24march and not allows cash on delivery...!:(
May I know about ebay.in handling shipping, secure payment,after sale service is it safe because it was my first time with ebay..!;)
Look at the seller's feedback profile closely before you deal with them. Everything depends upon the sellers at Ebay, Always buy from a reputed seller and you would not face any problem.

7% off coupons-
7AD5KLJSHO
O7ANDIKLBJ
KHVBAI8LNP
YCWWN16O22
Gift Voucher Validity : Jan 1, 2014 - Mar 31, 2014

Look at the seller's feedback profile closely before you deal with them. Everything depends upon the sellers at Ebay, Always buy from a reputed seller and you would not face any problem.
hmmm thankyou as the seller feedback is 99.9% so lets see how the works....!!

coupon for anyone looking for last minute buy. valid till 12 tonight. just post here if you do use it so others know

Rs. 75 Off
Use Coupon
6ZQKPRRVSY
Min Purchase:Rs. 150
Coupon validity:25th March '14
T&C apply*Not applicable on deals & discounted items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back