eBay India - Coupons & Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a 'First come first serve coupon'. So, when it will stop working you can still use 'Mobikwik01' and pay through Mobikwik wallet for 10% discount on everything.

Edit: I think they have capped the max discount available. Verify yourself.

First come first serve???

Ive already used it for like 4 times, still shows me 999 remaining. o_O[DOUBLEPOST=1410008739][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyway, enjoy the coupon everyone till the time its working. :)

Then you don't know about ebay, even if a coupon says validity:30th sep, they will end it anytime before that period. They take 'Company reserves the right to change/withdraw offers/coupons anytime without prior notice' --a bit too dramatically.

Can anyone tell me how to get the old interface or functionality back in ebay.in ?
Like I want to see all android phone available and want to sort by lowest price then how to sort it?
In earlier interface it was easier but now I just get tiles of the listings and I see no way to sort them.

upload_2014-9-21_3-29-6.png

Why are you guys using 10% discount when you can get 15%? Make a Mobikwik account deposit money in their wallet and then goto ebay make your purchase and then use 'MOBIEBAY15' in coupon and pay via Mobikwik wallet.

Why are you guys using 10% discount when you can get 15%? Make a Mobikwik account deposit money in their wallet and then goto ebay make your purchase and then use 'MOBIEBAY15' in coupon and pay via Mobikwik wallet.

Can we use virtual card to put the money in the mobikwik wallet?

Sorry couldn't reply earlier. But, keep an eye on Mobikwik's FB page for coupon codes. They are offering Rs.150 cashback on deposit of Rs.1000 right now. So, that's additional benefit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back