eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those 10% off coupons actually worked for anyone at all? Had my hopes all up and couldnt buy anything, but luckily the Toshiba TV deal came about today. But wanted a PS3 too, but probably will get it sourced from abroad.

yes it did work for me twice over, two different coupans in same account.

first i got a samsung galaxy s3 for me 40000 + 200 shipping net to me 36180/-
second I got samsung galaxy s2 for a friend 28830 less disc 25947/- net.

so yes it did work till it lasted :)

Guys need to buy a Tab p3100, Please find a good deal or coupon :(
i was gonna buy the tab yesterday using my 10% coupon and it didnt work :'(

my last batch of orders with 10 percentage off and 200 off have not yet been shipped, I hope ebay honours the deals and does not scrap off the deals.
will wait till evening then contact the sellers.

I think this time ebay blocked the coupons on purpose. They just couldn't take the losses anymore. So what do you do to avoid the embarrassment? Extended validity to make it seem like it was an error and then block it again. bunch of faggots running the show there.

Definition of coupon states that make the consumer believe that he/she maybe saving lot of bucks ... but eventually somewhere no seller will lose its profit...no matter what.

Definition of coupon states that make the consumer believe that he/she maybe saving lot of bucks ... but eventually somewhere no seller will lose its profit...no matter what.

i think the seller will get his/her profit anyways, but ebay will be having some losses , which they will be catering as marketing expenses, i think the main thing is to make the accounts active , thats why they have issued the coupons only to accounts which are more than 6 months old and inactive for long time..

its the same startergy done by the mobile service providers like airtel, vodafone giving free sims with talk time, just to increase their subscriber numbers and advertise , we have more subscribers....

Whatever it may be... we are having good time... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back