eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Buy stuff like blank DVDs may be? I have been planning to buy that for long, but haven't got a 100 off coupon in the last 3 months :( May be you can get one. Or be kind enough to give me the coupon :p

^ why did ur account get suspended , wat did u buy or wat were u trying to buy , does ebay gives any reason why the ban accounts :)

i did not get any mails yet, I have mailed them instead, The last item i bought from them was "Thank you for confirming the receipt of item (N.U.D.E 3.5mm Handsfree Earphones for MP3 MP4 FM Mobile) from seller rahuldpunjabi."

Paid on 7th and received the item too..

eBRo

ok yes 1+1 my personal email id, and one official mail id. I am making payment for all my purchase alright.. Oh.. These guys are one step ahead of CBI's

eBRo

^Bang! That's perhaps why. :p

By any chance did eBay ever verify the details of your respective accounts by ringing you up? Any of those details common apart from the name of the person and DOB? i.e cell no., address etc?

Apologies for the OT. :ashamed:

Desecrator said:
^Bang! That's perhaps why. :p

By any chance did eBay ever verify the details of your respective accounts by ringing you up? Any of those details common apart from the name of the person and DOB? i.e cell no., address etc?

Apologies for the OT. :ashamed:
OMG that answers me.. They did..call me and asked those... I told them that .. They asked why did i back out from not buying an item.. I told them that coupon didn't work

AM such an A$$

eBro

anybdy with 15 % or 20% coupon need to buy this 300444487663

or should i go for that monsoon scheme if yes which one in better??

Ok so New Accounts are now being verified by SMS to MObile No. or landline. how are u guys bypassing this verification instead of giving friends phone no :p ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back