eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
malhotraraul said:
The gift voucher EBAY20KJGU could not be found. You may have entered an invalid voucher code. Please try another voucher or continue with your payment.
It's not EBAY20KJGU but EBAY15KJGU Try it on new accounts :)

agantuk said:
why not create a new account and use the Khojguru 15% off coupon :)
Doesn't matter as in Market it's always cheaper then ebay.

Besides Products are always 15 to 20% more expensive so no point in buying as seller has to pay Ebay paisa pay fees .

and one more reason is i prefer see item with eyes pay cash and take it home away :)

^ It really depends. I bought my Nokia 5800XM over eBay last year for 12750 - at that time the cheapest I could get it outside was for 13800. After almost a year, now the price has come down to 12500 levels. So it really was a good deal I got. Likewise with many other common electronics. In this case, the Spice phone would come to 1220 post a 20% off, which I doubt would be available so easily on the street and without having to move an inch from home :)

parag1985 said:
guys i was so tempted by this deal that i didnt gave a thought and bought it but now I just want to know that which one is better among these two 450BX1/450TC1.Kindly help me in selecting the better one.
450 TC1 is the latest one. 450 BX1 is outdated now. I have used both, but no major differences. Currently using TC1

Ok need the 20% coupon badly. So will send out a 3 PC 1 year KIS 2010 license (this is not from the free license thing :p...full retail Indian License) to whomsoever who can share his account and the 20% voucher :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back