eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supra said:
Ok need the 20% coupon badly. So will send out a 3 PC 1 year KIS 2010 license (this is not from the free license thing :p...full retail Indian License) to whomsoever who can share his account and the 20% voucher :)
Sorry mate Just Saw Ur POST now

YGPM

Supra said:
Damn....so no one has a spare 20% :(
I have a 20 pct coupon valid upto 11th August '10 , probably linked to account . PM me if u need :)

Update - Shared with a Member , hence no more PM please :) . Coz i wont be able to help anymore

Supra said:
Ok need the 20% coupon badly. So will send out a 3 PC 1 year KIS 2010 license (this is not from the free license thing :p...full retail Indian License) to whomsoever who can share his account and the 20% voucher :)
I know you really badly want a discount, but I personally feel we shouldn't be giving out any incentive for anyone to share their coupon. If anyone is willing to share, he will do so. Last thing we want is people buying coupons from other people.

I know you really badly want a discount, but I personally feel we shouldn't be giving out any incentive for anyone to share their coupon. If anyone is willing to share, he will do so. Last thing we want is people buying coupons from other people.

Well this is more of a giveaway :)...anyways roxysmile has shared with me the coupon .....I really appreciate it :)

SoulFire said:
i too wanna buy some cases for my iphone , anybody has a coupon to spare please let me know
I have a 10%/Rs.500 off coupon left. Pass me the details of the stuff you need and have the amount transferred to my account and I shall get it for you. :)

Dhanan said:
Hey whats this coupon thing? I never get any coupons from ebay. How come others get it?
Welcome to the wurld! :rofl:

Dhanan said:
Hey whats this coupon thing? I never get any coupons from ebay. How come others get it?
+1

I know what this Coupon is, but where to get it?? I never get any Coupon on email other than weekly offer add's.

Where do you guys get coupons from??

^In our mailboxes - the email ID you register with eBay. eBay sends the coupons and other offers to the respective mailboxes. :)

Desecrator said:
^In our mailboxes - the email ID you register with eBay. eBay sends the coupons and other offers to the respective mailboxes. :)
lol...they just keeps sending me the Offers (I mean 20% off and etc) but I never saw any coupons or Coupon Number which I can apply.

got a 20% off coupon.

Will be given to the person having most posts/a 100 off minimum 105 Coupon

I will check tomorrow morning.And Send ID PW then

PM Me the product link.And be ready to buy.

the coupon Is valid till 11th

Could someone Post the Coupon code ?????????

I know its account linked but sometimes it works too.........

So any body who has got the coupon plzz post the code.. 10% 15% and 20% ones... sometimes it might work in fluke... ;)

even the 100 off would do..

^^^ I had tried all the 20% off coupons in the previous three pages on both the accounts that I have. None worked. Not even the khojguru 15% off thing.

Still if you wanna give a try check the previous pages. All the best :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back