eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
sriharsha_m said:
Try Capdase cases, I own a Capdase softjacket for my iPod touch and is quite good for the amount you spend plus the video stand comes quite handy, so is the carrying pouch capdase ipod touch 4, iPod Covers Cases, iPod Screen Protectors items at low prices on eBay India
Thanks. I bought this on 14th (11:50PM) and was shipped yesterday (very fast shipping by seller).

It is capdase only, not mentioned in the title by seller.

eBay India: Clear Silicon Gel Skin Case Cover 4 Apple iPod Touch 4g (item 270734832660 end time 17-Apr-2011 19:09:15 IST)

Good morning guys, got this from ebay, no idea if this account locked or not

303iyj9.jpg

^^ It shouldn't be. I got the same useless offer... :mad:

Ebay is going nuts these days.

If it weren't for Supra and his 100 off 105 coupon, I would have dumped ebay long back!! :|

BTW, thanx a lot to Supra for that coupon. :clap:

What would be the value of that iball headset and webcam if I were to sell it? How much refund will I get is what I mean ;)

Crossx said:
What would be the value of that iball headset and webcam if I were to sell it? How much refund will I get is what I mean ;)
even if they send any one of those 3 items totally free to my house, I would reject the courier package :bleh:

_

Crossx said:
no idea about the iball handset, but the bluetooth handset looks good :)

just a help anymore know or have contact number of ebay india seller superdealz_online. i bought ipod nano from him but he is not responding to mails and his number no one answering its been a week if he does not enter or shipped my product it will be auto refunded as ebay india if anyone know him or have any diff contact number plz help me as i dont want my coupon got wasted 10% of 1000

delguy19 said:
just a help anymore know or have contact number of ebay india seller superdealz_online. i bought ipod nano from him but he is not responding to mails and his number no one answering its been a week if he does not enter or shipped my product it will be auto refunded as ebay india if anyone know him or have any diff contact number plz help me as i dont want my coupon got wasted 10% of 1000
Take a refund and get the Nano from Letsbuy using the 15% off RCOMLSB coupon!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back