eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy something useful for the family, ur mum or some kitchen needs. last time I bought her some fridge bags.
Else spend on Verbatim DVD+R loose pack. Plenty of choices mate.

I have 35 accounts approx. Know someone who had 170-180 accounts.

If they find something, like an delivery address which can linked, then BOOM !

just sharing here later to say "I told you so" :p

How do u guys manage to have so many ids.?? :scared14: i mean we need so many phone numbers also... coz as per my knowledge it gives an error "
Buyer Activity Limit Reached" and then we have to enter the mobile number to get the sms code.

Please suggest so even i can try multiple id's i just have 2 id's :(

By the way a good deal for someone looking for a pen drive:

Sandisk 16GB Cruzer Blade USB Pendrive : Flash Drive with 5 Yr Warranty | eBay

I guess the reason for the sudden jump in rates of Pen drives is the arrival of USB 3 drives.
A note of warning - Dont go for Sandisk Cruzer blade if u want a decent pen drive. Its too plasticky and worst speeds in both read & write. Try looking at HP, PNY & Transcend drives.

^ Well, I use random names, addresses and phone numbers at the time of registration. :p And never use a debit card / credit card, always prefer netbanking as no identifying information is passed on to eBay after the payment. But in case of debit or credit card, you need to enter the details on eBay itself which makes it easy for them to block.

Have close to 60-70 ebay accounts I guess! ;)

both your mango orders got cancelled inspite of entering random addresses at registration? so is there a possibility that they are filtering based on delivery addresses?

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

Ariel OXYBLU(500gm) at Rs.29/-

link - Ariel OXYBLU(500gm) at Rs.29/- | eBay

I guess the reason for the sudden jump in rates of Pen drives is the arrival of USB 3 drives.
A note of warning - Dont go for Sandisk Cruzer blade if u want a decent pen drive. Its too plasticky and worst speeds in both read & write. Try looking at HP, PNY & Transcend drives.

+1 for the same, got a Cruzer blade and suffering,,, it takes hell of time to copy a movie to it...:bomb::mad:

I got one 16 GB cruzerblade from flipkart. Its a piece of garbage. Write speeds are very slow... Will never buy Sandisk again.

both your mango orders got cancelled inspite of entering random addresses at registration? so is there a possibility that they are filtering based on delivery addresses?

Interesting thing happened.. All my orders got "Refund Initiated" & the reason being non shipment... But today I got all my orders delivered... :yahoo:

Interesting thing happened.. All my orders got "Refund Initiated" & the reason being non shipment... But today I got all my orders delivered... :yahoo:

wow...lucky you... enjoy the yummy mangoes..:p same thing has happened to me earlier. he never entered shipping details and yet i got the items..has happened to @jai_hoo too.. btw, yours were all new id's with different addresses?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back