eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ You can get either the discount or the monsoon offer. If you need the monsoon offer, you can call up the seller first thing tomorrow and ask him to initiate a refund with the reason buyer wrongly purchased, and then you can buy it from him again with the monsoon offer coupon.
@agantuk
I have question for you.

Won't the seller be charged by ebay for cancelling a order ? Not only in this case, but in general if i place something say worth 39k and later decide to cancel it. Will there be any penalty for the seller as i have to contact the seller to cancel my order.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ There is no penalty on the seller. Also considering you will (hopefully) buy the item from him again, he won't lose on his sales either. Rest is really up to the seller.

^ You can get either the discount or the monsoon offer. If you need the monsoon offer, you can call up the seller first thing tomorrow and ask him to initiate a refund with the reason buyer wrongly purchased, and then you can buy it from him again with the monsoon offer coupon.

Thanks for the info. It ain't worth all that effort. TBH the discount was much sweeter. ;)

received 6 coupons of 200 off, thought of buying eneloop today... but already expired :( i didn't expect ebay will deactivate the coupons before expiry itself... does ebay has similar history earlier? like deactivating coupon before expiry?

received 6 coupons of 200 off, thought of buying eneloop today... but already expired :( i didn't expect ebay will deactivate the coupons before expiry itself... does ebay has similar history earlier? like deactivating coupon before expiry?

Yep they do have that history..
I too got 20 coupon/ids and i used 8 coupons on the day and waited till last day to use remaining coupons for last day deciding...expired...however hope ebay will send that ids coupons later so will wait for second attack...

I know i am late , but one question guys .
Is it like 1 coupon for one user and single use only , or we can use the same coupon multiple times for the same user ?

I know i am late , but one question guys .
Is it like 1 coupon for one user and single use only , or we can use the same coupon multiple times for the same user ?

Single use only. You might get coupons again in the subsequent weeks.

Try to apply 10% coupon on laptop purchase but it's not working even laptop in not in deal of the week category, today is a last date.

Sorry, the gift voucher / promotion code XXXXXX cannot be used as you do not meet the coupon eligibility criteria RB_WK_26_VS_10% off_Min_2000 _Thank you for shopping on eBay India!. Please try another voucher / promotion code or continue with your payment

people using 10 percent off coupan mark that your account has to be old (activated before specific date ebay said for each coupan) otherwise you can not use it on new accounts.

Secondly probably there is one coupan per Credit card also, as I tried to use my same card for another transaction it did not go through and had to use another card (I may be wrong here as ebay is also having some payment gateway problems) but its better to be safe than sorry.

Secondly probably there is one coupan per Credit card also, as I tried to use my same card for another transaction it did not go through and had to use another card (I may be wrong here as ebay is also having some payment gateway problems) but its better to be safe than sorry.

This time its giving error even before entering card details. I called the CC and they agreed its a technical glitch at their end; he said they'll extend it. Lets see if they really do.

Those 10% off coupons actually worked for anyone at all? Had my hopes all up and couldnt buy anything, but luckily the Toshiba TV deal came about today. But wanted a PS3 too, but probably will get it sourced from abroad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back