eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dove Cream Bathing Bar @ Rs.9/- | eBay
Capture04Jul2012.jpg

Icici credit card users can use ICICI42030 coupon code to get 5 % discount ( maximum discount 500rs)
Icici debit card users can use ICICI42032 coupon code to get 5 % discount ( maximum discount 500rs)
Icici netbanking users can use ICICI42031 coupon code to get 5 % discount ( max discount 500rs)
Offer not valid on promoted items
Offer ends on september 30, 2012

Paythrough PaisaPay using your HDFC Bank Debit Card and enter the PromotionCodes,
HDFCEBAY29 for HDFC Bank Credit Cards
HDFCEBAY28 for HDFC Bank Debit cards
Just a small addition for Axis bank users
CaptureTemp.PNG

Just had a talk with the ebay customer care about the extension of the 10% discount coupon. The guy informed me that ebay will not be extending or re issuing that coupon again and that it was first come first serve.
I gave him a piece of my mind on misleading customers and hung up.

Can you tell me what is the difference b/w this unlocked model and the original one.

Unlocked Model - Imported from outside India, which was supposedly locked to any particular operator an has been unlocked for use with all operators.
FYI, the phone comes with Seller warranty which is equivalent to No warranty.

^ Boy that looks like quite a find! Does that mean days of cheap deals are over?

EDIT: On second read, this looks to be a different case, though it might be the same company. Moreoever they posted deals as recently as yesterday night and this article is from 3 days back.

Hey guys,
I want to buy HTC Wildfire and i have found this on ebay. Is this seller genuine cos the price is really sweet for the phone.
Why do you wanna buy this crappy phone? It wasn't that good even when it was released and it's completely outdated now.
You can get a much better HTC Explorer with warranty at the same price or even lower. Have seen it at 8k and lower in many places.

Damn! if its too good to be true...
i wonder if those ebay deals were items meant for consumption of army people and it was unloaded on ebayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back