eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
seeing all these coupons im beginning to realise why people make 10s of accounts. 10x200 off = 2000 shopping for free!
I felt so uncomfortable that i have 3 accounts, looks like im actually the minority here.
How do people register so many accounts. I tried to make a fourth but it says phone number is already used!

How do people register so many accounts. I tried to make a fourth but it says phone number is already used!

I don't get any error while using my same address and mobile repeatedly for different id's. Try giving some random phone number and while ordering change it to original.

Coupon Code CQ27PR8GEM Max dis 2k Validity 28th Aug
Samsung Galaxy Series
5% OFF Coupon Code:
SAMSMOBL01
Maximum discount of Rs. 2000
Enjoy Folks

Rico

you'll find it on ebay's page on 24th august. there'll be a separate header which 'll direct you to the "claim your gift" page

btw, did you get the canon 550d?

Dude I'm not seeing any Claim your gift tab or links in My Ebay.

eBay.in Deals - All Deals in One Place. Deals on Mobiles, DSLR's, Compact Cameras, LCDs & LEDs, Tablets, Laptops and more
In below Independence day promotion Terms and conditions ... the user can redeem gift from Micro site (highlighted) is not given.
Capture.jpg

In link eBay.in :Independence Day Promotions the last date to redeem is 27 Aug , but here eBay.in Deals - All Deals in One Place. Deals on Mobiles, DSLR's, Compact Cameras, LCDs & LEDs, Tablets, Laptops and more the last date is 31 Aug.
Ambiguity .... :facepalm:

One of my ebay account got suspended:( after placing order for buy6 and get6 spoon free but the good thing is seller has shipped the order :)

What email did u get when your account got suspended.....

I just got this in mail, no explanation for suspension

[FONT=Arial, Verdana]Dear eBay Community Member, [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana]The bid that you entered for the item (330772656282) has been cancelled. You can view the reason provided for the cancellation by selecting the (bid history) link from the individual item page.

Please be cautious if you are contacted about purchasing this item after the bid has been cancelled and as always avoid paying for your eBay item using instant money transfer services through Western Union or MoneyGram as these payment methods are unsafe when paying someone you do not know.

Regards,
eBay
[/FONT]

and on ebay page its showing

Your account is suspended. Users whose accounts are suspended must resolve any outstanding issues. Please resolve all outstanding complaints and try again.

View your account information and review your invoices.
If you wish to file a dispute for an Unpaid Item, visit the Resolution Centre.
Click here to make a one-time payment to pay your outstanding balance in full.
Learn more about account suspension.

I just got this in mail, no explanation for suspension

Dear eBay Community Member,
The bid that you entered for the item (330772656282) has been cancelled. You can view the reason provided for the cancellation by selecting the (bid history) link from the individual item page.

Please be cautious if you are contacted about purchasing this item after the bid has been cancelled and as always avoid paying for your eBay item using instant money transfer services through Western Union or MoneyGram as these payment methods are unsafe when paying someone you do not know.

Regards,
eBay

and on ebay page its showing

Your account is suspended. Users whose accounts are suspended must resolve any outstanding issues. Please resolve all outstanding complaints and try again.

View your account information and review your invoices.
If you wish to file a dispute for an Unpaid Item, visit the Resolution Centre.
Click here to make a one-time payment to pay your outstanding balance in full.
Learn more about account suspension.

Did u checked your Other Accounts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back