Status
Not open for further replies.
Coupon code: HTCFIESTA1
gift on buying HTC above 5k
Last date - 31st Aug "TODAY"

Coupon Code: EBAYAPPLE1
Only for Apple products 3.5k OFF
Validity: Unknown

same here. I havent got my 15% off coupon. Anybody here got theirs? Also, is there a maximum limit of expiry date for the coupon?

I didn't get the 15% off coupon either, even though I paid 5.1k using the coupon. Contacted them on customer support, and they said it will be sent in 48 hours, but it's been almost a week now.

get the new ipad its worth it, go second hand, sell your kidneys, do what every you can, but if you do buy an ipad , make sure its the new ipad.
i used my fathers ipad2, browsing is bad on it as the text looks horrible.

+1 to that, The screen is too good. But a tad costly than iPad2.

no its not, if you consider eBay price. A new iPad2 16gb comes for 24k, and the new iPad 16gb model comes to 27k. I have both iPad2, and recently purchased the new iPad and trust me there is huge huge difference in terms of performance and screen.

I have a question.
How safe is it to pay on ebay.com not in using Pay by Visa/Mastercard (processed by Paypal) - the first option.
Safe or should I get a prepaid credit card to pay?
Also, just in case, would it be possible to get a refund if I pay by that method?

get the new ipad its worth it, go second hand, sell your kidneys, do what every you can, but if you do buy an ipad , make sure its the new ipad.
i used my fathers ipad2, browsing is bad on it as the text looks horrible.

New iPad/ iPad 3 comes with better screen which has the side-effect that battery backup is reduced to increased power needed to drive retina display & also, iPad 3 has has a faster cpu which means it would run hotter compared to iPad 2.

IMO, iPad 2 is more balanced in terms of features, performance & price. But that's just my opinion :)

Ebay people have been spamming my inbox everyday with 1 or 2 emails...
Is there a way i can recieve only coupons and not other mails?

New iPad/ iPad 3 comes with better screen which has the side-effect that battery backup is reduced to increased power needed to drive retina display & also, iPad 3 has has a faster cpu which means it would run hotter compared to iPad 2.

IMO, iPad 2 is more balanced in terms of features, performance & price. But that's just my opinion :)
Brother has ipad 3 which i use . And father has ipad 2.
Both have about same battery backup. The new ipad has much higher capacity battery than the ipad2(43 vs 25Wh)

It gets hot but only about 35 deg , thats nothing compared to laptops and galaxy s2 ( which goes above40 ). That too when you game or watch videos in excess of 1-2 hrs. I surf sometimes 5 hrs straight , it does not get hot with normal surfing and youtube viseos.

This is my personal experience.

Brother has ipad 3 which i use . And father has ipad 2.
Both have about same battery backup. The new ipad has much higher capacity battery than the ipad2(43 vs 25Wh)

It gets hot but only about 35 deg , thats nothing compared to laptops and galaxy s2 ( which goes above40 ). That too when you game or watch videos in excess of 1-2 hrs. I surf sometimes 5 hrs straight , it does not get hot with normal surfing and youtube viseos.

This is my personal experience.

In my humble opinion if you don't own an iPad2 you should definitely buy iPad3(retina + larger ram +same battery life=Just 3000 bucks more)
But if you already own iPad2 then there is no need to upgrade to iPad3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back