eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also got 10percent coupon with max no limit. How unlucky I am :lol: purchased a lapi last month with discount of only Rs.2500/- :( It could be Rs3200 with this coupon... eBay :crazy:

There are few guys on TE who TIME TRAVEL to the future & come back, next time keep track of them & their threads, i cannot disclose their names for PERSONAL & SECURITY reasons.

Guys, i am a little confused just want to know how can these ppl sell these watches at so cheaper price.. somebody did tell me its fake/1st copy.. but when i asked the same question to the seller he is saying its an original watch...

Guys i want to buy 1 watch not sure whether to buy this one or not.. Obviously want to buy something goods... not fake...

Tissot T035.617.11.031.00 Chronograh Mens Gents wrist watch Swiss Movement | eBay

Please assist me.....

Guys, i am a little confused just want to know how can these ppl sell these watches at so cheaper price.. somebody did tell me its fake/1st copy.. but when i asked the same question to the seller he is saying its an original watch...

Guys i want to buy 1 watch not sure whether to buy this one or not.. Obviously want to buy something goods... not fake...

Tissot T035.617.11.031.00 Chronograh Mens Gents wrist watch Swiss Movement | eBay

Please assist me.....

hi dude,

It should be an original watch but the seller is offering 1 year seller's warranty.What it means is he has got it from outside without paying taxes.So if anything goes wrong you would have to depend on the seller instead of the manufacturer.Your call.Usually branded watches dont go kaput but you never know.Hope this helps.

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back