WTB Ebook reader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would advise you to go for a brand new kindle as lots of kindles are showing screen problems and they pop up mainly just after your warranty is over.

Google for "kindle lines on screen frozen"

Another link is Lines: the end of the line for Kindle « Steve Parks

Even i have a kindle wifi with keyboard which i got in Jan 2011 and now its showing about 3 faint horizontal lines on the screen which dont go away.

As it is out of warranty cant do anything about it other than purchasing a new one.

If you decide to purchase a new one wait for the Kindle paerwhite, seems to be an amazing reader and will come out in October

A new kindle (not the paperwhite) is on ebay for 6155
Kindle 6 Inch Wifi 2GB with Special Offers - DoW | eBay

I would advise you to go for a brand new kindle as lots of kindles are showing screen problems and they pop up mainly just after your warranty is over.

Google for "kindle lines on screen frozen"

Another link is Lines: the end of the line for Kindle « Steve Parks

Even i have a kindle wifi with keyboard which i got in Jan 2011 and now its showing about 3 faint horizontal lines on the screen which dont go away.

As it is out of warranty cant do anything about it other than purchasing a new one.

If you decide to purchase a new one wait for the Kindle paerwhite, seems to be an amazing reader and will come out in October

A new kindle (not the paperwhite) is on ebay for 6155
Kindle 6 Inch Wifi 2GB with Special Offers - DoW | eBay

Thanks for the info....! That's why I am looking for something about a year old and preferably a nook touch!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back