WTB Electronics Recycling_Save the planet_Sustainability_I need your help_

manohar5321

Disciple
Hello guys, people here on TE are sensible and responsible and deal with professionalism and I appreciate everyone of you who keep this place the way it is .
My community is partnering with a company called Recykal to promote efficient and responsible way to recycle products in the right manner without causing harm to our environment and society and in doing so we are trying to create a sustainable eco system .

It is my humble request to all of you living in Hyderabad, If you happen to have electronic waste like appliances, mobiles, computers, or any electrical or electronic material that is no longer useful or functional , please let me know . I appreciate those that can contribute to this cause , it would certainly help our environment as the these electronic items usually goto the dump yard and lay there for years polluting the soil and water.

you can also email me at manohar5321@gmail.com

Thank you.

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 258
  • 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 233
I think Recykal operates in a couple of cities but I dont have contact of anyone collecting from there , you should probably check their website

It's sad that I haven't received a single request for old and unusable electronics pickup till now. Common guys all am asking is for stuff that you longer use or stuff that no longer works, small or big what ever, think about the impact it will make if everyone recycles electronics responsibly and how much material can be recovered from them that can be used to make something new and how much waste can be avoided that goes into the soil and our waters

Back