Emergency, anywhere to get instant money in account ?

Mr India

Disciple
need 6k in my bank account by imps. have cash right now with me but ecs will happen tomoro at 6am while hdfc bank opens at 9 30. this for my car loan emi and if i miss it will hit my credit score and will never be able to get a home loan credit card etc. what to do ? no family member has online transfer in their accounts.

Missed Emi. Yesterday night i read icici has cash deposit machines where one can put cash and get it instantly in account. So thought il do that and then transer by imps to the account where i need. So at 1:30 AM i went for a drive , unfortunately both locations in gurgaon the machine did not work. pathetic reliability by icici . On the way saw prostis on the road waitin fr customers with a crowd around them , lol drunk guys negotiating prices i guess. There were even african ones , stopped just to see her face , two of them started coming to my car. Then pressed the accel and zoomed away , lol , damn these africans are built like john cena.

On the way saw prostis on the road waitin fr customers with a crowd around them , lol drunk guys negotiating prices i guess. There were even african ones , stopped just to see her face , two of them started coming to my car. Then pressed the accel and zoomed away , lol , damn these africans are built like john cena.
LOLWTF

Another fascinating adventure brought to us by Mr. India.

Also, you could have put the 6k in cash to much better use apparently.

Another fascinating adventure brought to us by Mr. India.

Also, you could have put the 6k in cash to much better use apparently.
hope u not trying to say i took them in my car , i have never needed to pay women for love. my charm and skills are enough[DOUBLEPOST=1450175686][/DOUBLEPOST]
Lol. You should have asked them which movie do they work for ;-)
dint understand , what movies ? prosti dont work in movies

Last edited:
Back