Energenie Power Meter - Kill-A-Watt for India - ~ Rs 800 shipped

The PG-09 is available for the same price 1.8k.
I think there two variants of PG-09 and is around 3000+. PG-07 is available for 1,700 & the PG-08 for 2100 as far as I know...do post the link if you're getting the 09 version for 1800 as it'll be useful for the members. Yep, I recommend the Meco..good build quality and vfm.

In S.P road, I do not know the shop name but they only deal with measuring electronics devices.The price is 1.9k for the TRMS PG-09 (i searched my own post where i had mentioned the price earlier,The price I got was from dec 2012.)
The prices quoted by them where much cheaper then other in S.P road.

I went to buy that but instead walked away with a TRMS AC/DC Clamp meter, the PG-09 was just a rebadged Chinese make but its still TRMS reading the male leads which goes into the wall is not even of indian 3 pin type,(the converters are however easily available in market).I searched the ali baba and found the same TRMS PG-09 meter in china http://vicimeter.en.alibaba.com/product/575642223-212887003/Energy_meter_wireless_PG265.html

As far as the shop location its not located on the main S.P road ,infact one wouldn't even go to those streets, but i believe its some where in this road (google maps 12.965163,77.579886 or 12.964878,77.581936)

Guys is this product reliable? I was looking for one. Will I be able to see the power consumption of my P.C with this?[DOUBLEPOST=1383143116][/DOUBLEPOST]Guys anyone using this please reply...Will I be able to use this to see my PC's power consumption? Cause this one has that UK designed pins, but my PC is connected to a 5 amp sized plug coming from a 15 amp line, how could I connect this thing there then?

Last edited:
Guys is this product reliable? I was looking for one. Will I be able to see the power consumption of my P.C with this?[DOUBLEPOST=1383143116][/DOUBLEPOST]Guys anyone using this please reply...Will I be able to use this to see my PC's power consumption? Cause this one has that UK designed pins, but my PC is connected to a 5 amp sized plug coming from a 15 amp line, how could I connect this thing there then?

Use appropriate adapter to connect your PC to the adapter.

Back