English TV series discussion

Anybody watching amazon India's Breathe?

Two episodes done, and it is not exactly looking like A level stuff. Some traditional/familiar dramatic slow motion shots, emotional mono/dia-logues, and some sexual references/acts. Hopefully, it won't be blatantly formulaic.

Editing could have been tighter I believe.

Anybody watching amazon India's Breathe?

Two episodes done, and it is not exactly looking like A level stuff. Some traditional/familiar dramatic slow motion shots, emotional mono/dia-logues, and some sexual references/acts. Hopefully, it won't be blatantly formulaic.

Editing could have been tighter I believe.
Watched just the pilot episode so far. My opinions are similar to yours. I hope it is not the same melodrama that we usually see with such story lines.

Long overdue... started watching Sopranos. Completed the first season and will start season 2 this evening.

Btw, completed watching Bates Motel a few days ago and have a couple of questions, hoping someone here has watched all 5 seasons of the show and can answer them...

1. What might have happened to Dr. Gregg Edwards? It isn't shown what becomes of him or if he is somehow murdered by Norman?

2. This isn't really a question but did anyone notice that right at the end when the camera slowly pans onto the tombstone where Norma and Norman are buried, there is no epitaph under Norman's name. It was just blank. Not a word. I still remember it felt a bit chilly to see that. Such a messed up life but what an incredibly layered character.

Vera Farmiga and Freddie Highmore... stupendous performances from both of them.

Completed "American Gods".

Surely, its' on the weird side of fantasy TV series.
I still wonder why Mr.Wednesday (Odin) is dependent on Shadow Moon to do his bidding. He's a god, and he always has more than one way to accomplish his things.

Completed "American Gods".

Surely, its' on the weird side of fantasy TV series.
I still wonder why Mr.Wednesday (Odin) is dependent on Shadow Moon to do his bidding. He's a god, and he always has more than one way to accomplish his things.
Read the book if you are okay with spoilers and you would know.. :p[DOUBLEPOST=1518030178][/DOUBLEPOST]
Watched pilot of "Altered Carbon" - looks like a decent sci-fi, nice visuals. btw, how does it go later? anyone watched it ?
Was excited for it but the reviews seem to be dismal with 64% on Rotten Tomatoes.
However I will be watching it over this weekend just because I don't have any other show to binge watch right now

Back