English TV series discussion

aahigayeham

Disciple
Oct 8, 2019
Faridbad, Haryana
One good show. I dunno know why I confused it initially with Utopia.

P.S. Every time I look at your profile pic I end up doing a double-take.... :p
Good to find another person who's watched the show. It was pretty good in my opinion. Also, I changed my display to something better :p
Post automatically merged:

I'd also recommend everyone to try A Very Secret Service if you're looking for mindless comedy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Marcus Fenix

aahigayeham

Disciple
Oct 8, 2019
Faridbad, Haryana
Missed mentioning this one gem of a show:

After Life (Ricky Gervais)

One of the most wholesome show I've ever watched.
10/10 would recommend.

(PS Season 2 coming out in 8 days)

Also, a worthy mention to the show featuring my favourite actor Richard Ayoade

The I.T. Crowd

(Both of them can be found on Netflix)

red dragon

Former dragon chaser
Veteran
Jan 30, 2010
Anybody seen the Spanish Netflix series Money Heist?
Itziar Ituño was diagnosed with Corona, but she's doing fine now. A wonderful woman.

Marcus Fenix

Veteran
Nov 22, 2010
Kolkata
Extracurricular(Netflix)- 9/10

I didn't know what to expect going in as there are almost no reviews on the internet so far.

But Extracurricular can keep up with the best coming of age Netflix heavy-hitters like 13 Reasons Why, Sex Education and the End of the F**king World.

Highly recommend this one.

aahigayeham

Disciple
Oct 8, 2019
Faridbad, Haryana
But Extracurricular can keep up with the best coming of age Netflix heavy-hitters like 13 Reasons Why, Sex Education and the End of the F**king World.

Highly recommend this one.
End of the F**king World always felt overrated. Never understood the hype around it. But I'll check this one out.
Now, I don't mean to sound like a broken record but I feel I would be doing you a disservice if I didn't mention After Life again.
Would highly recommend you to watch it.

Marcus Fenix

Veteran
Nov 22, 2010
Kolkata
End of the F**king World always felt overrated. Never understood the hype around it. But I'll check this one out.
Now, I don't mean to sound like a broken record but I feel I would be doing you a disservice if I didn't mention After Life again.
Would highly recommend you to watch it.
I watched Season 1 and TBH Ricky Gervais' character seemed too much of a d**k. I know thats his way of processing grief but sometimes it got a bit too much for me when he was crapping on people for little things.

Started Fauda now. Will check out Season 2 of After Life after I finish Season 1 of Fauda.

aahigayeham

Disciple
Oct 8, 2019
Faridbad, Haryana
I watched Season 1 and TBH Ricky Gervais' character seemed too much of a d**k. I know thats his way of processing grief but sometimes it got a bit too much for me when he was crapping on people for little things.

Started Fauda now. Will check out Season 2 of After Life after I finish Season 1 of Fauda.
Yeah, I see why some people wouldn't like it. Honestly, the show doesn't require a follow up. But they went ahead, and did anyway. Most of the people say season 1 was better. So make of that what you will.
Cheers!