English TV series discussion

raksrules said:
Thanks for the suggestions. But which serial is like totally complete and i can get all seasons in one go and watch so that in future i dont have to wait for new episodes to come and so that i can download them.

Happened with LOST. Was so desperate to get each week's episode while i was on season 6.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Found the following link on IMDB.Seems someone created it. I looked at it for reference.

IMDb: Best Tv Shows of all time - a list by Don Biluric Aiyalew

There are serials like heroes, HIMYM (comedy i think), Fringe, True blood, the wire, sopranos, house and many more...

What should be in my 'procurement' list ??

Sorry for repeatedly asking same query but i am confused :S
The IMDB list was a total BS.

will recommend family guy.awesome show.cringeworthy jokes though.seth mcfarlane is a awesome comedian.another show which is must watch is party down.very clever humour and you really get attached to the characters

dipen01 said:
NO HEROES..!!

Try West-Wing (Not sure if its your flavour)... I mentioned it because I left it after 2 seasons for a change and just resumed S3 (Total 6 seasons)...

The West Wing as a series comes very close to the best tv shows that I have seen..!
Heroes is not that bad. The first 2 seasons at least. And its complete, so no more worrying about getting the latest episodes, which is what raksrules requested in the 1st place.

@raksrules, you would love it if your into sci-fi and if you're into mutants. It reminded me of X-MEN:The Animated Series which is one of my favs

raksrules said:
In that case please suggest some series. As it is there are lots of such lists on Imdb so just taking them as reference

Sent from my Blade using Tapatalk

You can watch Breaking Bad. Its seriously good. Brilliant acting by Bryan Cranston in lead. 3 seasons have been completed.

You can also watch House MD, Entourage, Boston Legal, Fringe, The Wire, Mad Men . All are pretty Good.

In comedy you can watch Frasier and Sienfeld.

You can also download some good mini series like Band of Brothers and Lost Room.

1444ubb.jpg

Also,

a1ZES.gif

I liked Camelot to some extent. Borgias is moving painfully slow. Will give it a go for the next 2 or 3 episodes, and after that it will be goodbye to Borgias. But Games of Thrones is at a different level altogether. I hope it only gets better every week.

logistopath said:
I liked Camelot to some extent. Borgias is moving painfully slow.

yeah ditto

i too liked the first two episodes(the one where he gets the sword)of camelot...

but from 3rd it got boring

and the main reason... the lead actor arthur is dumb as hell...

borgias is too slow...i was waiting for the pilot to get over...almost 1 and half hour of boredom

v.Na5h said:
yeah ditto

i too liked the first two episodes(the one where he gets the sword)of camelot...

but from 3rd it got boring

and the main reason... the lead actor arthur is dumb as hell...

borgias is too slow...i was waiting for the pilot to get over...almost 1 and half hour of boredom
Don't even start anything about the guy playing Arthur. It's painful to imagine how he'll fare in the coming episodes. I thought his brother (in the series) was actually going to play Arthur. Maybe it was done intentionally, but when the lead actor is pathetic, half the effort goes down the drain.

Back