English TV series discussion

^^ louie was magnificent before he had a tv show and he truly became genius witn it... and it keeps up with its quality with every season.

Also, started on the second season of 18 to life. I'd trade 6 seasons of HIMYM and 3 of tbbt and 11 of 2.5 men for another one of this show but its sadly not going to happen.

Yup, Community is awesome. There are so many subtle jokes flying around so quickly that it rewards itself with a second viewing.

Two of of my favourite Annie puns which I caught while re-watching some of the episodes - Jeff, I hope you have an army of raisins, because I've got a major scoop.
And this:

Also, Community fans should check out Arrested Development. I completed Season 1 yesterday and it's really up there with Community in "smartness" of jokes.

I found Homeland strictly meh..
I dropped watching Homeland after S02E07 - The Clearing. And I've heard that it has gone even more ridiculous since then. Are the rest of the episodes of the season worth checking out, or should I just drop the series?

Guys, is Boardwalk Empire worth the watch? I found the Prohibition Era theme along with Steve Buscemi quite enticing.

Bit OT, does any listen to the podcast 'WTF with Marc Maron', it's good with some unconventional comedy and open hearted interview/talks. Does anyone have recommendations for other similar podcasts/ shows?

Alright so finished Supernatural Season 4. So far so good. The first few seasons were kind of boring, but then from Season 3 it got really interesting...

Already Procured Shield Upto season 5.the Links Went Offline after That Somebody Please help Me with Shield S06-8 150mb Episodes As well as Community and 18 to life
Finished Awkward S02.Decent Teen Comedy and Hot Cougars
The Last Dexter Episode was awesome...

the redeeming factor of this otherwise unimpressive season was the death of the most annoying character of the show unless of course she gets turned into a vampire like tara in true blood.

Dexter S7 finale was pathetic. So many plot holes.

Homeland on the other hand though, just great. Great finale to oppose what happened in the previous season's finale.

Dex. finale was okay compared to the rest of the episodes that aired this season but it became a bit predictable. Homeland was better no doubt.

Well chuck all that because I am about to wrap up The Shield and just the last 4 episodes remain. :eek:hyeah:

Not sure how many who followed The Shield, know this already - The girl who plays Cassidy, the daughter of Vic in reality is his daughter Autumn Chiklis! Realised this a bit too late. :p

And the lady who plays his wife Corinne in the show, is the creator Shawn Ryan's wife.

Back