English TV series discussion

Started Supernatural last night and completed 9 episodes. The start is extremely good. 'Dog Dean Afternoon' was quite possibly the funniest episode so far. I find it quite interesting how this show keeps pulling flashbacks from their childhood and gives depth to the characters. 'Bad Boys' was one such episode, it helped Sam understand Dean's time off in the old boy's home. After episode 9's ending, I'm very keen to see what happens next.

Last edited:
I am on last episode of season 9 of supernatural. Have done it half. I just love this series. All new monsters and such and since being fantasy series, the possibilities in the show are endless.

Completed the Americans Season 2. Wow. The story gets better and better. But unlike the 1st season, few episodes felt like filler to me.
Especially the revelation when Jared says that he loved kate and killed his own family was both heartbreaking and shocking. Meanwhile, we can all expect a bigger role from Paige next season .

Finished OITNB Season 2 last night.

A little darker that the first season, lot more backstories are explained - less focus on Piper this time around, more on the secondary cast.
The season dragged a little towards the end, but ended with a good climax.

Natasha Lyonne did a splendid job keeping the episodes light hearted, while conflict brew elsewhere.
I was waiting for Morello's backstory quite anxiously and they writers delivered on it exceptionally well.

No very less compared to last season - no plot involvement as such, she has a brief appearance as herself in the start and then during some of Piper's backstory scenes ( ;) )

Done with Supernatural Season 9. The finale of season 9 (especially the very ending) wasn't something I expected. Waiting for next season to see how they take this "twist" forward.

Going to start with Castle tomorrow.

Currently watching:
Season 2 OINB
Season 1 Penny Dreadful (my first horror/thriller)

Backlogs:
Season 2 Orphan Black
Season 3 POI
Season 6 Mentalist
Season 2 Da Vinci
Season 4 Castle
Season 3 Suits
Season 5 White Collar

Eagerly waiting for
Season 4 The Killing
Season 2 The Returned (Les revenants)

Btw have a query about the last episode of season 9 of supernatural. Do not check inside the spoilers if you haven't seen the episode fully yet.

-----------------------------This Line is dummy so that people on TE app do not accidentally see the spoiler content
-----------------------------This Line is dummy so that people on TE app do not accidentally see the spoiler content

Why did Medatron do that goodwill type thing like healing people and those homeless and such? I did not get why exactly he needed to do that, what purpose does it solve ?

Done with Supernatural season 9 and holy shit the finale episode's twist. I hope they end the show with one final season once and for all. As much as I love it, I'd hate for it to be dragged all over the place. They should build up something along the lines of season 4 and end with a bang.

Will begin Arrow's season 2 this weekend.

Done with Supernatural season 9 and holy shit the finale episode's twist. I hope they end the show with one final season once and for all. As much as I love it, I'd hate for it to be dragged all over the place. They should build up something along the lines of season 4 and end with a bang.

Will begin Arrow's season 2 this weekend.
Ohh I am lagging. Am in E17. But it's been pretty interesting so far.
Yes even I want Season 10 to be the last. That's what been the plan.

Back