English TV series discussion

Saw the S4 finale for The Americans. Felt shortchanged.

The reaction by Stan and Gabriel raised eyebrows. An FBI agent, who has been jolted by his ex Boss' death, revelation of potential threat of deadly bio weapons AND FRESHLY returned after 3 days back to the house + witnessed an enemy's health deteriorate towards death.. Is acting all childish cuz his son is hob nobbing with a girl? And he goes onto allude about the marriage stuff?
Gabriel point blank suggesting about the winding up of things and scoot back 'home'? No layered response.. no in depth analysis?
Philips and Elizabeth willing to stay even with the looming threat from the pastor and the captured comrade, AND their daughter getting involved with an american.. son of an FBI agent to boot? As if she has not spilled enough beans already..?
Finally, the way Philip was all livid and blabbering even before stepping into the house basically gave it away, that there has been orders from high command that the series now needs to be wrapped up.

In another news, Only Fools and Horses been going great!
Into season 3, and the writing is so so good. Clever jokes (Thx to late Mr Sullivan) and very well enacted. Cannot believe how did not get enough recommendations for this uptil now.

So Person of Interest ended today. They already set up a spinoff and loose thread for continuation. Given they have approved a Good Wife spinoff focused and their line up of shows like Bull, I hope the spinoff does get approved.

So Person of Interest ended today. They already set up a spinoff and loose thread for continuation. Given they have approved a Good Wife spinoff focused and their line up of shows like Bull, I hope the spinoff does get approved.

I don't think they should, this last season was already rushed out the door like an unwanted guest, they kinda tied up everything in a satisfactory way, it could've been great but US networks suck donkey balls.
That being said POI was one of the best shows on tv at its peak, always sad to see the finale of a series you've watched from day 1, felt sad and strange not hearing the usual "stay tuned for scenes from our next episode".

After suggestions from someone here downloaded a few pilot episodes. modern family is nice and saw first 3 seasons. however its getting boring now and season 3 was worst. will stop it now. saw dexter pilot while eating my ketchup laden burgers and all those bodies and all made my food taste weird. Gonna try breaking bad now

After suggestions from someone here downloaded a few pilot episodes. modern family is nice and saw first 3 seasons. however its getting boring now and season 3 was worst. will stop it now. saw dexter pilot while eating my ketchup laden burgers and all those bodies and all made my food taste weird. Gonna try breaking bad now

Yea only the first two seasons were good, it's all downhill from there. Skip Dexter too since it has the worst ending ever.
Breaking Bad though is a gem, the pacing is a bit slow in season one but you're in for a ride.

You guys should watch Game of Thrones! First of it's kind, Unended, King of HBO, King of the nerds and studs alike, Breaker of records, Father of all shows.
Seriously though, Shannara Chronicles has good potential.

Back