English TV series discussion

Just wanted to mention one new app that I have started to use for tracking TV Shows. I am using iphone so I am not sure if it is available on Android. The name of app is "Television Time". Here are some screenshots from my phone.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1501029969.492355.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1501029984.973930.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1501030012.076146.jpg

PS: I am not associated with developer or this app. I was just trying to find a replacement for the iTV shows 2 which I have been using since iOS 5 (starting with iPhone 4S). This is the one I found nearest similar in functionality and I have tried almost every app available on app store and have been dissatisfied with them.

I quite liked Dark Matter (s1&2 so far). Fun and less pretentious than shows like The Expanse. It's very obvious they're trying to emulate Firefly, but it's not bad. Horrible season finale cliffhanger though...

Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 4
Simply two words......Holy shit!!!!!!!
Now I know how the French felt at the Ardennes with the Stukas diving and screaming like banshees at them.

I don't know if it's only me noticing now or I was ignorant in all previous seasons but I am seeing suits has lots of expletives in this latest season.

I don't know if it's only me noticing now or I was ignorant in all previous seasons but I am seeing suits has lots of expletives in this latest season.
Lost interest in Suits around Season 4.Too much of the same thing day in day out.

BTW I watched Preacher Season 2 out of habit and honestly I don't get how this show has maintained such high ratings.

As for new shows Sinner is shaping up nicely though.

Almost done with Ozark, and while it's a bit rough in places, overall pretty darn good!

Julia Garner is phenomenal in a role that utilizes her acting much more than her bit in The Americans. And Laura Linney, excellent as always. Bateman handles drama pretty well, but his face makes you wonder when he's gonna go full comedy. Just too used to his older stuff.

The finale took the cake though.

Daaayum, that came outta nowhere. Crazy redneckshillbillies. And the baptism had me shocked for a good few seconds.

These days dramas are just going nuts with suspension of disbelief and no holds barred violence. I had just watched Fargo before this one and while i know it isn't exactly a run of the mill kinda show, the prison cell thing and other insane stuff which followed was a little over the top.

Back