Audio EP-630 alternative?

Kumar

Skilled
My 4th pair of EP-630 is showing signs of premature death. the cable has a loose connection with the jack.

Now, I might just get another pair from newegg.Amazon for ~20$ and be done with it. But being out of the whole earplug thing for the past 8 months, I want to know if better alternatives exist for the ep-630.

The main requirement is it HAS TO BE AN IEM. After that come Sound Quality, good bass and noise isolation in that order.

As I have access to Amazon or Newegg, can any one suggest some good phones?

Any suggestion is really appreciated, thank you! :hap2:

EDIT: Found some EP-630s for 10 bucks here

Creative Labs EP-630 Noise Isolating Earbuds

does anyone know whether that seller is reliable?

lots of fakes around for the creatives. so be careful on that front.

are you firmly fixated on the budget?

you could try ordering the SoundMagic PL-30s for around 30usd (i think. not sure)

@hp-india.. kumar is based in Cal

Sorry guys, I couldn't reply earlier as I was a bit busy.

So, I googled for SoundMagic PL-30 reviews and didn't find any. How are they compared to the ep-630s?

Also, the budget that i can stretch to is a max of 20$ absolutely as I am quiet broke right now.

@HP-India

That was a good point, maybe its time for me to change the location!

get original one. i got mine from singapore. i bought locally from creative showroom. 2 year old and no problem at all :)
rather saving 2-3$ try getting original and peace of mind :)

I want to get the original ones...the problem is I don't know whether they are genuine pieces if they are, I don't want to miss the deal.

I have brand new Sennheiser headphones multiple models for sale - will be posting a thread on the same - PM me for options in Sennheiser!!

:hap2:

Back