esanthosh Audio Sale Threads: In-Ear Phones Sale Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

esanthosh

Skilled
Common to All IEMs

Product Condition: Unless mentioned, assume pristine condition. IEMs were not used during intense physical activity and always stored in their respective cases. The cases themselves are stored safe from dust inside a shelf. All IEMs have been burned-in for 50 hours, while actual usage time could vary between 5-20 hours unless mentioned otherwise.

Reason for sale: Reducing my inventory to a manageable number

IEMs owned in the beginning: 45, Currently own: 13

Preferred Payment methods: Cash Deposit, Fund Transfer
Will send by: DTDC

Others: Prices are based (wherever available) on ongoing sale prices on head-fi + my shipping costs, so there's less room for price reduction from listed prices. So, low-balling will be ignored completely. As anybody who has bought from me knows, I've already cleaned the tips and the IEMs will be shipped in good packing. Wherever available the original packing will be provided. Some IEMs work best with other tips which I've mentioned in the listing.

Sold / Gone so far

IEMs

1. Hifiman RE-252 (Head-fi)
  2. JVC HA-FX34 "Marshmallow"
  3. Creative EP-630
  4. Xears TDIII v2
  5. MEElectronics M31
  6. Hippo Epic-Sparkle
  7. Xears TM2
  8. MEElectronics M6
  9. VSonic GR07
  10. Brainwavz M2
  11. Brainwavz Alpha
  12. Brainwavz M1
  13. Xears TD100-I
  14. Xears XT120Pro
  15. Fischer Audio DBA-02
  16. Blue Ever Blue 866B "The Red" IEM
  17. Sunrise Audio XCited
  18. MEElectronics A151
  19. Hippo Pearl
  20. Fischer Audio Daleth
  21. Fischer Audio Silver Bullet v2
  22. MEElectronics CC51
  23. V-Moda Vibe Blush
  24. Playaz N3
  25. Playaz N1
  26. Ortofon e-Q5 (Head-fi)
  27. Hifman RE-ZERO
  28. ECCI PR401
  29. Hifiman RE-0 (Re-cabled)
  30. Xears Bullet XB120
  31. Xears Experience XE200Pro
  32. Xears Turbo Devices TD100-II

Ear Buds

1. Blue Ever Blue "Black"
  2. Hisoundaudio PAA-1
  3. Final Audio Piano Forte II

I sold my RE-0 for 2500 as well. I thought 2000 was a fine price but more than that, I won't be able to buy. Also RE-ZEROs have that adapter thing that is a turn off.

Thanks for the offer though. They are great IEMs.

My RE-ZERO doesnt has that adapter thingy . It can be used normally into any 3.5mm jack , just like any other iem :)

I think my full disclosure thing is scaring people away :p. It's been working nicely in that condition for the last 6 months including multiple comparison sessions (quick plug-in / plug-out). But IMO, it's better to disclose and sell late than not disclosing it.

All low-balling allowed via PM :bleh:

Vasishta.Sushant said:
And hey ! Can I lowball :p Interested in EP630 for office use :D

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

How come ? Did you get the cable changed ? I thought the ZErO comes with that trS thing.

I will post the pic tomorrow . No , i did nit got any cable changed ever .

@vashishta.sushant

High-balled a little :p

My RE-ZERO also has a normal TRS plug without the need for an adapter. These are versions that were shipped for free with HM-601. RE-ZERO retail version still comes with a balanced plug. Also, RE0 and RE-ZERO don't sound exactly alike though I've read many say otherwise.

Nostalgia - as in selling RE0? Not even close. Multiply that by 25 or may be 35 in all - in terms of listing, bumping, waiting for someone to pick it up, then waiting for fund transfer, sending, checking... that's me now :(

Oh! Back on to sales. More to be listed soon.

^^^

I meant EP-630. Started my journey from that milestone. Glad that I abandoned the trip to the acoustic valley.

(You might wanna change the first post. The money will be there by tomorrow in your account. Too lazy to look out for the phone to get the verification code)

^^ Nopes! The deal was done yesterday. But, I would be listing a few sub-1000 IEMs soon and some super-5K IEMs too ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back