Android ETA for 2GB RAM phones from reputed brands under 20k ?

pauldmps

Skilled
Given that phones with 1GB RAM are facing low RAM issues, I searched for phones with 2GB RAM under 20k. The only ones I could find were of Karbonn, Micromax, Xolo, Lava, etc. The only reputed brand that I could find was Lenovo & Moto X.
Any new releases within 1-2 months from good brands like Sony, HTC, etc ?

Yeah I mentioned that in OP. But the dual core processor serves as psychological barrier to buy this phone (I know its better than most quad cores, but still !). Also 5'+ screens are becoming a norm these days.

^^ Oops I think I missed that. Didn't knew it had 2GB RAM. But its 1yr old.

I started this thread to know if something is in the horizon 1-2 months from now.

A few phones are there with 2GB of RAM: Asus Zenfone 5/6, OnePlus One, Redmi Note 3G, Xiaomi Mi3, Xiaomi Mi4, Huawei Honor 3C, Honor 3X, Honor 6, Lenovo Vibe X2, Galaxy Note 3 Neo, etc

Yeah I mentioned that in OP. But the dual core processor serves as psychological barrier to buy this phone (I know its better than most quad cores, but still !). Also 5'+ screens are becoming a norm these days.

Serious question - why do you need the extra cores?

If you can extend your budget by 3000, you can buy a Nexus 5 which would perform far better than anything else in the 20k range. It has a 5 inch screen as well.

Back