Ever visited Gaming Tournament ?

It was a week before when peeps from other college approached for advatisement of Gaming Tourney .I was happy to see it & in no time filled in my entry . it was for FIFA 08 & CS . firstly i made my entry for FIFA 08 (i am used to Pro Evolution Soccer , when i plat FIFA 08 Gameplay sucks ), though i don't like FIFA 08 much , but i like Football .
The first match was mine . I Plugged in my Gamepad & was done with control settings , and then a Voulentter apporached me saying that,"Gamepads or consoles are not allowed , it gives u unfair advantage . u must use keyboard. soory that we haven't told abt. rules , but we will display rules now"

Display letter was like:

Rules for Participatns of Counter-Strike : (it was the same for FIFA8)

1). ID compulsary . (college ID . Ok)

2).use of console without co-ordinators guidance ,
otherwise team will be declared disqualified.

3). use of Personal Pheripherals are not allowed :)S )

4). use of Cheat not allowed.

5). Judges decision will be the FINAL decision .

As i had to play with keyboard (which i did only for playing FIFA 2002 , long years back) , i had to see a first round exit over a 1-0 loss .
(PS: if u fell i am too BAD at playing then , see i always win with a healty goal lead in Pro Eolution Soccer at level: TOP PLAYER , which is indeed the TOP most difficulty level )

So, i want to hear about RULES they have made especially the 3rd one . I have never visited any Big gaming tourney , But atleast i know that players use they own pheriplherals (they like to carry MOUSE , Keyboard, Gamepad , Headphone . and for Lan Party the whole sytem) .

I see , we have many Proffesional players to comment about it.i want to know what u feel of it . what can we say ?

Back