Budget 90k+ Everything - 4K Gaming + VR + 4K Videos - 2 PC Set UP (Would Like to Keep the Existing One)

manson21

Recruit
I am looking to build a complete new setup and keep my existing one which will house my 1 SSD + 6 HDD and connect them together to one monitor.

Exisiting Setup - Bought in 2012 (yes its old, but still works like a charm)
CPU - i5 - 3550 CPU @ 3.30GHz
Memory - 12.0 GB 3 X 4 GB GSKILL DDR 3 800 MHZ
Mobo - AsRock Z77 Pro 4
GPU - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 TI - Zotac
PSU - Corsair TX 650
Monitor - Samsung 27" 1080p
Storage
Corsair Force 3 SSD 256 GB
Seagate Barracuda - 10 TB
Seagate Barracuda - 4 TB X 2
Seagate Barracuda - 8TB
Western Digital - 2 TB X 2
Cabinet - NZXT Gamma
Router - Netgear R6400
Speakers - Harman Kardon SoundSticks III 2.1

Idea is to keep the existing setup for storage, perhaps get a new cabinet for better aesthetics.

1. What is your budget?
  2. Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
    • Just the Monitor - Dell 3219Q, i am open to suggestions here - need help in everything else.
  3. Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
    • Not Sure
  4. Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
    • Mumbai
    • Open to online purchase
  5. Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
    • No
  6. What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
    • Gaming, VR, Videos
  7. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
    • None
  8. If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
    • Battlefield, FIFA, Madden, Call of Duty, Far Cry
  9. What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
    1. 4K
  10. Are you looking to overclock?
    • Looking for an already overclocked build
  11. Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
    • Windows

For this budget, you can go crazy with pretty much every single components.
One thing I can say, even with 2080Ti you won't get 140+ fps in 4k resolution in every single title. So go for dual monitor setup, one 4k monitor and one 2k 144hz monitor.
I would like to see your final ultra-extreme budget gaming rig.

One thing I can say, even with 2080Ti you won't get 140+ fps in 4k resolution in every single title. So go for dual monitor setup, one 4k monitor and one 2k 144hz monitor.
Yes much thanks for that, a dual monitor setup should be awesome.i zero’d down to Asus 34’ UW, AOC 35’ UW or Alienware 34’ UW for the 2k, my heart is much set on the Dell U3219Q for the 4K one. Also i am more inclined towards Intel - should i wait for the 10th gen for another month or two or buy now. Another thing which is making me scratch my head is DDR 5 which was expected by end of this year earlier but havent heard anything about it lately.

This is what i am buying this weekend -

What do you think of this build?

Back